News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

I didn't like it. Using a mouse when in-cockpit just killed the immersion and reminded me I was using a computer program. And it didn't help that it took me ages to work out which switches I was supposed to select in which order. Now if I had to press a button on my G25 gear-stick mounting and the animated driver operated the buttons/switches in the on-screen cockpit that might work for me.

First impressions in demos count. I tried the GPL demo after years of driving GP2. I braked at the 100m marker just like in GP2 and of course ended up flying off the track. That and the poor graphics with my non-voodoo PC put me off and I didn't buy GPL for ages. Kunos acknowledged that many people's intial experience of the NKPro demo wasn't positive.

Was very nice .... especially in the Abarth when you just had to open the red cover to turn on ignition ... allways made feel more responsible before start driving :)
It's only this week I've ever heard of it. I was more interested in getting the right setup, it never occurred to me that in car switches were switchable

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 69 58.0%