News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

Watching the interview video from Andreas Nie from Inside SimRacing with Marco Massarutto I noticed that it is mentioned that the Technical Demo of AC will be available at around end of September...

Did you guys notice that ? :whistling:

Yes ur right Jari,i saw again the vid cause i was mistaken.
So bentchmark in the end of September/start of October and Marco said that usually it takes about 2 months of development to put a car in AC and so he said u will see the Pagani Zonda R in the end of December which will be included in the first release of AC.

So Santa will bring the presents also this year :D

Edit:Now that tech-demo will be in the end of September,i have no excuses for my exams,damn :mad:

Regarding the tech demo, I have read that only Netkar Pro owners get access to it. How about everyone else? I want to play AC as soon as possible. I don't want to be tortured by not being able to play a demo that many people can. :D

Indeed, you need to try it. We have a few races here as well.

The driving experience is so awesome, that netkar is the only game where I actually don't mind hotlapping alone. If only I could do that in GT Legends, I would probably be better at it :D

The only sales-pitch someone need for why they should buy NKPro are these.

Osella
Trento Bondone

That thing will keep you hooked for at least a week lol.
Hairpins, just power slide out of them in total control. High speed kinks, easy into them, full power out of them, let the rear step out etc :)
It´s just brilliant.

The only sales-pitch someone need for why they should buy NKPro are these.

Osella
Trento Bondone

That thing will keep you hooked for at least a week lol.
Hairpins, just power slide out of them in total control. High speed kinks, easy into them, full power out of them, let the rear step out etc :)
It´s just brilliant.
Hampus turned into nKP fanboy instead of iRacing :)

Lets face it, Assetto Corsa is in reality the next evolutionary step from Netkar, while we were all enjoying the awesome feel and experience of NKPro 2 years ago, Kunos was already thinking and planning the next level.
Owning Netkar was/is a must, if you want to get a feel for what AC will bring buy Netkar NOW!!!.......You wont regret it.

More like a revolution as they are the first company to mix the latest gen graphics with awesome physics.

this was something that really was a dream a year ago. Games either had great physics, ok graphics.
Or bad physics, great graphics.

Lets face it, Assetto Corsa is in reality the next evolutionary step from Netkar..

Its a completly new code in AC and Kunos is aiming for a large kind of clients so like Sergio i am also just a bit worried ... just a bit worried they compromise the great physics in nKP to make it more driveable for everyone. But they look very sim enthusiastics and i really dont believe they will compromise simulation just to have more drivers (fingers crossed):) ... anyway ... we just have to wait 2 or 3 more weeks to see it

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.