News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

Yeah been awfully quiet lately, I even saw Stefano tweeting that he was working on the nkpro GUI. Are that planning on another update for it? :D

He posted the other day, that he was working on the Setup GUI (AC I assume)... I think he was probably just looking at the old nkPRO GUI Code. I don't think he/they would work on an old sim right now since they are pushing hard to release AC this year...

BTW A video of the Lotus 98T would be epic :cool:

@Christopher Hall-Nelson

In later versions there where controller assignments for some things. In the earlier ones it was learn your switches or spin and stall at your peril.

Loved it, nothing to focus you on task like thorough hardcoreness. What a title. True landmark, Warts and all.

Stefano work on the netKar Pro GUI. For my understanding it is for the DVD Version from netKar Pro. Here is the talking at Twitter:

Stefano Casillo@KunosStefano
2 days on nk's gui code and I keep asking myself who's the idiot that wrote this code? :p
Details
@kunosstefanoDoes this mean we can expect a new update for#netKarProsoon?

Text twittern

Das Bild wird als Link erscheinen
20h

Stefano Casillo@KunosStefano
@Uff182 not really, just some adjustment to go on sale on physical support.
Details

I have to agree with Dave, the interactive cockpit was a well step forward and something refreshingly new. Something I was looking for a long time before it came into the sim racing world. But this doesn't say that I am against assigning controller buttons or keyboard keys to the interactive cockpit switches and buttons. :)

Stefano work on the netKar Pro GUI. For my understanding it is for the DVD Version from netKar Pro. Here is the talking at Twitter:

Ah ok thanks for the info, didn't think he would work on netkarPro...

news from today ;)
@Aristotelis

It's been almost 2 weeks of frenzy experimentation, but we got it. We improved our tyre model even more. Now balancing #assettocorsa

Great news about tyre model, we all know this is the most important issue in sim racing games. Don't rush, just do your best

What about smartphone/tablet feauture? Its for angroid only or what? Any ideas that it'll work with the less known systems? Nokia N9 with MeeGo for example?

And another question, can we expect other helmets than the Schubert-style and vintage?

I didn't like it. Using a mouse when in-cockpit just killed the immersion and reminded me I was using a computer program. And it didn't help that it took me ages to work out which switches I was supposed to select in which order. Now if I had to press a button on my G25 gear-stick mounting and the animated driver operated the buttons/switches in the on-screen cockpit that might work for me.

First impressions in demos count. I tried the GPL demo after years of driving GP2. I braked at the 100m marker just like in GP2 and of course ended up flying off the track. That and the poor graphics with my non-voodoo PC put me off and I didn't buy GPL for ages. Kunos acknowledged that many people's intial experience of the NKPro demo wasn't positive.

you can map in the logitech profiler the keys 1 and 2 to some buttons of your like.
"1" toggles among the interactive switches in the cockpit and "2" activates the action (like clicking with the mouse)

you can map in the logitech profiler the keys 1 and 2 to some buttons of your like.
"1" toggles among the interactive switches in the cockpit and "2" activates the action (like clicking with the mouse)

Leonardo ...can you please explain how exactly to do that? i cant see any "toggles among the interactive switches in the cockpit" and "activates the action" commands in Logitech Profiler ... its very confusing all those commands configs:thumbsdown:

hola jorge, prueba con el teclado directo, apreta la tecla numero 1 (no la del teclado numerico) con esa se pone en verde todo lo que es interactivo, y con la tecla 2 (el numero 2) activa la funcion que esta en verde. prueba a ver si lo puede hacer con el teclado, luego es asignar esas teclas al perfil de logitech

@Aristotelis any news about tech version to netkar pro onwers?
@GTRBrasil We ask you to have some patience because some very big things are happening behind the scenes that will benefit everybody.

:cool:

Looks like the whole crew are on the dark side of the moon. I can only assume they're going full tilt down the home stretch to the tech preview. Let them do their thang, I say. Forza Assetto Corsa!

:D

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 193 88.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 29 13.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 13.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 61 27.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 74 33.8%