News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

AC does look great in pictures and the whole feature list makes it sound very promising indeed. NETKAR PRO has great physics and good FFB so I dont think there is lot to worry about how good the driving physic will be.

My only concern at this moment is the unknown multiplayer quality. AC will be truly great game If they can achieve stable +20 player multiplay. We just have to wait and hope for the best. Hopefully the whole package meets and even exceeds my high expectations.

I do hope that AC will be commercial success so that we can have multiple DLC´s and more added features in future. Looking forward trying and buying AC as soon as its available. :)

Will there be a shader for large expanses of grass and other track surfaces that breaks up or mitigates the moire / pattern effect? Like Wang tiling?

Btw i noticed in last screenshots that there is a map of the track down on left..
I guess these are replay screenshots..
When we are racing,are we able to turn of map or anything like that so we see only from inside the cockpit our info?

Edit: oh i just saw the vids that released months ago and there isnt any info except times and gears so ok :)

Sry to post it here but i thought more people will see it.

There is a discount on Ferrari Virtual Academy...complete pack for 9.90 Euros.
I think it will be for August but im not sure.
So everyone who wants to support Kunos i suggest go grab it ;)
Except the support...u will enjoy top physics,aewsome ffb and aewsome handling ;)

Edit:If anyone has questions about FVA can post here or send me pm :) Lets dont write here instead cause its AC forum :)

A bit off topic (I know) but apparently someone stole a laptop with a game called "Divinity" in gamescom and the devs will pay €5000 if the person returns the laptop. (But I don't think that the money part is true) :confused:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.