News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

Here it is at the Facebook page, funnily enough it was posted at the same time i posted the above link :)

In partnership with ACER, Endor AG and Kunos Simulazioni are proud to present their latest innovations at Gamescom 2012.
The international games community will have the chance to test for the first time the new Fanatec ClubSport Series featuring an alpha build version of the upcoming racing simulation Assetto Corsa.
The development team will welcome you on the Acer stand during the four-day event.

Gamescom 2012 will be held in Cologne from August 16th-19th.
Meet Fanatec and Kunos Simulazioni on the Acer Stand (B50) located in Hall 10.1.

Thanks to ACER and FANATEC for their kind support.

m50.png

m30.png

m49.png

No worries gents. No finicky physics mode or such. If you do the appropriate setup changes as in a real drift car, you can make everything a real drift car can do in reality. Physics engines can handle it if you know what to do ;)
We just added it as a race event with extra points counting, so you can use it if you like.
But you must know how to drift in real life ;)

Personally speaking, 900 degrees wheel and handbrake, drifting around magione is great fun and needs skills. And that's from a hardcore race fan that you all know I am.

Best answer ever! ^^
Aristotelis: Will AC feature any "racing school" features that gives players tips on how to get better at driving (for instance drifting)? I just bought GTR2 from eBay only because it has such a feature and would be very happy to see something like this in AC too.
I understand if you can´t answer this at this point in time. :)

hmmm to this point no... we do have an ideal line with braking points and acceleration points ecc... but actual driving school right now no yet. It's on the brainstorm level yet on how we could accomplish this, but right now, no.

hmmm to this point no... we do have an ideal line with braking points and acceleration points ecc... but actual driving school right now no yet. It's on the brainstorm level yet on how we could accomplish this, but right now, no.

Richard Burns Rally only for track cars *hint hint :whistling:

hope i will see something other than bmw's and lotus soon :O_o:

first photo looks just awesome, i'm sure it will be a great online sim

The Italian interview seems to say AC, at launch, will have about 20 cars and 7 tracks. All the announced cars from Lotus and BMW add up to over 20 cars and there are 7 tracks confirmed too. I think that will probably be the launch content. The interview also says there will be more to come via DLC.

The interview was a interesting read, seems indeed it will launch with what cars we´ve heard about so far and not much more, but 20 cars are fine by me as long as DLCs are coming (within reasonble time ofc).
Can´t wait to try this one! :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea