Resource icon

Skins Assetto Corsa F1 2020 Helmet Pack for ACSPRH 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marco17_ok submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa F1 2020 Helmet Pack for ACSPRH (WIP) - Assetto Corsa F1 2020 Helmet Pack for ACSPRH (WIP)

Assetto Corsa F1 2020 Helmet Pack for ACSPRH (WIP)

This pack is still in WIP (18/20 helmets done), last 2 will be out soon.

Big thanks to @Kamiklaasie, @talisman and jvinu2000 for their textures.

How to install:
- In order to use this pack you MUST have this mod: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acsprh-real-helmets-for-assetto-corsa.26805/ (if you already downloaded it be sure to...

Read more about this resource...

Hey,

Might be a stupid question, but I'm experiencing clipping with the helmet when in cockpit view. It only happens with the specific kn5 models that this mod comes with. I've tried to look for an option to disable like driver's head in cockpit view but that doesn't seem to exist as far as I know. The thing is, I can remove the helmet model to get rid of the clipping, but then the texture will not be applied. So it's just a full white untextured (white) helmet, which sucks for replays.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hey,

Might be a stupid question, but I'm experiencing clipping with the helmet when in cockpit view. It only happens with the specific kn5 models that this mod comes with. I've tried to look for an option to disable like driver's head in cockpit view but that doesn't seem to exist as far as I know. The thing is, I can remove the helmet model to get rid of the clipping, but then the texture will not be applied. So it's just a full white untextured (white) helmet, which sucks for replays.

Any ideas?

Thanks
HI, be sure to have the latest version of ACSPRH. I updated the mod so you shouldn't see the helmet in cockpit view with 2020 helmets.

I have downloaded it yesterday so I have the latest version already. Installed everything according to instructions in the readme files but still clips. I will attach a screenshot so you understand what I mean exactly.

EDIT: I am not experiencing any clipping with the default skins that come with the FH2020 mod.

EDIT 2: Fixed it. You updated the mod, but it was unclear to me (and maybe to others as well) that I had to manually replace the configuration file from a different folder. The configuration files included in the "2020 F1 Drivers Textures" folder don't work and cause clipping.

Maybe it's not my place to say, but might it be possible for future reference to just remove the files that don't work as intended?

Attachments

• assetto_helmet_clip.png
    assetto_helmet_clip.png
    734.8 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
My helmets are still white in the game (same as in the showroom). My CSP is 0.1.75. I copied everything as in the video. Any tips what I might be doing wrong?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back