Assetto Corsa Competizione: Spa-Francorchamps Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ACC Spa Preview 2.jpg

With release day getting ever closer, Kunos Simulazioni have revealed some preview images from the wonderful Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps that's set to join ACC later this month.

Set to play host to the biggest race of the Blancpain GT Series calendar - the Total 24 Hours of Spa, the legendary Belgian racing circuit is always a favourite amongst fans and drivers alike - and in Assetto Corsa Competizione we are set for one of the best versions of the track in any simulator to date.

Spa Gameplay: Check out the Aston Martin Vantage GT3 video in heavy rain conditions HERE.

With the game heading out of Early Access this May 29th, to help pass the time why not feast your eyes on these beautiful in-game images from one of the most iconic racing venues anywhere in the world...

ACC Spa Preview 1.jpg
ACC Spa Preview 3.jpg
ACC Spa Preview 4.jpg

For more Assetto Corsa Competizione news and discussion, head over to the ACC Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment. If you enjoy online racing yourself, you might enjoy our ACC League and Club Racing forum, a place to take in clean, fair and competitive online racing in this sim.

SRO E-Sport GT Series – Check out the latest news HERE.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Wow, way to assassinate my character. I think I'll let those that know my setup speak for me.

As for the $$$ part, I meant that I bought the game as soon as it was available, for the cheapest LEGITIMATE price, directly designated by Kunos themselves, when the game was available in Early Access. My experience with Assetto Corsa led me to believe that this was a good purchase without even playing the game. Not sure who you are to dictate what the terms of Early Access are. I have a business to run, a household to maintain and a family to take care of. I also actively participate in community league races at least 3 nights out of every week, and have just partaken in and completed a world first, DIY, community driven motion platform project. I also weight train at least 4 mornings every single week and have done so for the past 15 years.

In my spare time, I like to correct imbecilic posts on Race Department.

I'll get to ACC when the time calls for it.

My point was, if you didn't intend to participate in the Early Access, you could have bought it on release and give even more support to Kunos. Or not, if the reviews didn't convince you. But its ok man, I sincerely apologize if my words were too harsh.

The Early Access goal is to make a better product with the feedback of the Early Adopters, but some people saw it as some kind of "sale". Legitimate? Sure!

Last edited:
I had every intention of trying it out. In my life and I'm sure many others, 6 months goes by in the blink of an eye. My point was, I haven't had to deal with a lot of the issues many people have had to. Fully understand the Early Access part. Dirt Rally Early Access is the reason I'm here in this hobby. I never played that either until much later in the game when I got my first wheel. I'm also a Kickstarter backer for Pimax HMD's. I've provided feedback and criticism in many areas where others wouldn't have bothered.

No harm man, I just like the chance to use my words when I can :)

when I get early access from the start it was a mess ffb **** ,errors etc now I they fix ffb fix vr im pretty happy.Only what I want good carrier multiplayer and some special track like nordshliefe if they would make laser scan 2019 for this track I will be really happy.I do hope they will include as add on or DLC!

This is beyond good and evil already, to discuss for so long how to refund an enormous sum of 7$..... And the absense of some mythical "matchmaking". They implemented a rating system, which really works. But some kind of "one button matchmaking" is the most important thing no matter what.....

Last edited:
Its not even released yet. What makes u think there will be no improvements, new features etc in a year, for example? AC has evolved a lot since the release, btw. For now the devs introduced one very important feature - rating system, which basically grants a strong protection against the swarms of those "creatures" who occupy 70%+ of any public server. Any server with 50+ rating requirement is unreachable for them. And it is a good thing, definitely.

Its not even released yet. What makes u think there will be no improvements, new features etc in a year, for example? AC has evolved a lot since the release, btw. For now the devs introduced one very important feature - rating system, which basically grants a strong protection against the swarms of those "creatures" who occupy 70%+ of any public server. Any server with 50+ rating requirement is unreachable for them. And it is a good thing, definitely.

It doesn't matter how many features you include, some people will always want more for the same money. Now those people are demanding iRacing like multiplayer but without subscriptions and with a one time payment of 25 euro. And all this because Kunos decided to use a catchy word like "Competizione" for their new title. Go figure.

Not really Apples and Oranges. BTW, I just ran with the latest update and it's smooth, so whatever they did recently was a vast improvement. Kudos to Kunos.
Whenever anyone compares different titles with different engines and physics etc., and especially at different stages of development, it's like comparing apples with oranges imho. But glad that whatever they did on whatever update has worked for you on your system though :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%