Assetto Corsa Competizione | Hotfix Update V1.7.6 Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have today deployed a new hotfix update to Assetto Corsa Competizione, adding a raft of new fixes, updates and improvements to the official GT World Challenge simulation.
  • UI / HUD improvements.
  • Various car setup tweaks.
  • Logitech Trueforce fix.
The work of the good people over at Kunos Simulazioni seemingly never ends, as today the Italian development team have put together a new and rather substantial hotfix update for Assetto Corsa Competizione, bringing to the simulation a healthy collection of core gameplay improvements and content specific tweaks to the title.

Although nothing massive in its own right has been introduced with this V1.7.6 update, it is the smaller and more frequent builds such as this one that go a long way towards cementing ACC's position in the current sim racing landscape, one that only seems to be growing in stature with each new update and content release produced by the studio.

ACC Update Middle.jpg

v1.7.6 changelog

PHYSICS:

• Shared memory: added currentTyreSet and strategyTyreSet.
  • Capped tick frequency of automatic setup system to avoid unwanted oscillation at very high tick rates.
  • Corrected occasional inconsistent camber conversion of default 2019 setup presets when loaded on 2020 track versions.
  • Minor balancing tweaks for the following GT3 cars and track categories (all 2020, unless IGT or BrGT):
    • Honda NSX GT3 Evo at EU D
    • McLaren 720S GT3 at EU C and BrGT B
    • Lexus RC F GT3 at BrGT B and IGT E
    • BMW M6 GT3 at BrGT B and D
    • Bentley Continental GT3 at BrGT B
    • Audi R8 GT3 Evo at EU A and EU C
  • Minor balancing tweaks for the following GT4 cars:
    • AMR Vantage GT4 at EU D
    • KTM XBOW GT4 at EU B, C, D2 and D3
    • Ginetta G55 GT4 at BrGT B
    • Alpine A110 GT4 at BrGT B
    • Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R at BrGT B and D
GAMEPLAY:
  • Eliminated rare interference of the Logitech Trueforce implementation with AI controller.
  • Fixed checkered flag marshal at Paul Ricard waving flag prematurely at race finish.
  • Race comm - adjusted strategy alert threshold for being on the wrong tyre compound.
UI:
  • Added more race length options and combinations to custom race weekend mode.
  • Fixed AI slider being mixed up in championship settings.
  • BOP category indicator on garage screen made visible in Single Player sessions.
  • MFD - removed driver autoselect feature in Multiplayer driver swap sessions.
  • Tweaked DirectInput repeat-when-button-held activation timing in UI navigation.
  • Tweaked HUD hiding/showing/cycling behaviour, fixed initial display of available HUD lists not populating.
  • Replay - quickly hide control panel when clicking on empty screen area, do not pop up control panel when using the standings widget.
GRAPHICS:
  • Added British GT windshield banner options for custom cars.
  • Fixed British GT numberplate layout incompatibility with the Mclaren 570S custom liveries.
  • Minor graphical fixes on the Porsche Cup car.

Original Source: ACC Steam

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on console and PC.

Start a thread, ask a question, get a response. Yup, the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to do all of those things and more - so what are you waiting for, get stuck in and start a conversation today!

ACC Update Footer.jpg

Attachments

• ACC Update Header.jpg
    ACC Update Header.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Yeah HotFix Competizione :laugh:

Update after one day :

In the end, apart from making the game more accessible, more attractive in the menus, possibly tutorials, improving the championship mode, there's not much to add.

Oh, if languages, English is good but adding other voices would be nice... and I'm sure a lot of fans would like to do it for free.

Eventually being able to add music of your choice while driving, yes for fun, after all it's only a game.

Well, I'm not going back to the stands... it's a poverty in terms of life and I got used to it despite the initial announcements.

Well, already that graphically it's top, I don't come back on the Ray Tracing... I know that it works considering NVIDIA's preentations but now that the DLSS is natively integrated in the Unreal Engine, there is already the hope to see the performances increase considerably and thus to open the doors of ACC to other players and also to release the Ray Tracing afterwards.

In short, this game has not finished surprising us and will surely serve as a basis for other projects to come.

Last edited:
I guess this game is on life support at this stage. Seemed like there wont be any new content in tracks or cars at this stage. :(

From AC to ACC, I still cant imagine how far they have fallen.

Wow, FOMO all around....?!

I guess all good things take time.

With the new contracts GT2 is coming for sure, also a US pack should be there and Formula Renault is one of the programs like the Lamborghini ST cup, so that is imaginable.

Ok, thanks for the updates. TV cameras on triple screen is to close, I love watching my replays on TV from trackside. 2 more difrent angles would be a GOD send. But i wont keep my hopes high. It would appear most of you don't mind looking at the bug splatters up close on the hood " Bonnet" from TV angle as i read little more about it. All else is great here.

Damn, my simracer chronicles don't let me down!

Code:
The Simracer chronicles:

- If you use a load-cell, you will never go to regular pedals again;

- If you use a direct drive wheel, you will never go to a belt driver wheel again;

- If you see it at 120FPS, you will never again be able to play at 60FPS again;

- The secret practice: "What, are we going to Bathurst tonight? - Oh my, I haven't raced there for months,
ok, Ill join for fun, god help me :)))" - Finishes first on practice, qualy and race, 25seconds ahead of the rest;

- The random car selector: "oh well, I really just want to have fun, it's all about fun, isn't it? Let me pick a random
car here... oh, this one looks so cool! nice! I take this one today!" - Always 'randomly' picks the OP car for the track;

- There is the traditional and well known FOV police, more recently, a new generation of police is getting traction,
the one that gets triggered by the word 'Fanatec', if you say 'Fanatec', the police will pop-out somewhere and tell
you that Fanatec Quick Release flexes.

- The best track in the world, is always the track the games does not contain.

- Most common sim-racers quote: "It should have/be/add ..."

Last edited:
The last track pack was released 6 weeks ago. How often do you expect new content?
A tiny difference is that we knew about the British pack more than a year before it was released, from the roadmap at the end of 2019. At the end of 2020 there wasn't even a roadmap IIRC. Could be the end of support nearing, could be change of PR strategy (announce a week before like the 2020 pack). At the moment, for the first time since the British pack was released, we have no idea what's next. Personally, I hope there's more stuff in the works since ACC is a great, immersive, detailed sim with top quality content.

A tiny difference is that we knew about the British pack more than a year before it was released, from the roadmap at the end of 2019. At the end of 2020 there wasn't even a roadmap IIRC. Could be the end of support nearing, could be change of PR strategy (announce a week before like the 2020 pack). At the moment, for the first time since the British pack was released, we have no idea what's next. Personally, I hope there's more stuff in the works since ACC is a great, immersive, detailed sim with top quality content.

I edited my first comment, one day ACC which is based on GT3 / GT4 will have to be used as a trampoline for other games or at least the studio will announce that the game is expanding with new categories.

On the other hand, the difficulty will be to maintain the level of quality of the previous versions GT3 / GT4 and there is a moment or I hear already the moaners arrived ^^

Then after all, the game has already lived well, our wallet is bored with these fews DLCs.

I edited my first comment, one day ACC which is based on GT3 / GT4 will have to be used as a trampoline for other games or at least the studio will announce that the game is expanding with new categories.

On the other hand, the difficulty will be to maintain the level of quality of the previous versions GT3 / GT4 and there is a moment or I hear already the moaners arrived ^^

Then after all, the game has already lived well, our wallet is bored with these fews DLCs.
There are still many series within the SRO that could fit into the limited scope of ACC. What I really look forward apart from new content are the improvements. Graphics, physics, AI, QoL, performance, UI, there is always room for improvement. No more DLCs, no more money, no more development.

Don't get me wrong, if tomorrow Kunos announced that they are finishing this project and getting ready for the next one, I wouldn't mind I guess, despite the potential that could be extracted from this one. But we have zero information about the intention of Kunos which is weird. Just to add a disclaimer, I started writing about this topic because the notion of "what's next" was quickly shut down in this thread, but asking "what's next" in my opinion is not inappropriate as we really don't know what's going to happen for the first time during the development of this sim...

I guess this game is on life support at this stage. Seemed like there wont be any new content in tracks or cars at this stage. :(

From AC to ACC, I still cant imagine how far they have fallen.
So they release updates/hotfixes every two weeks and this is "life support"?

??? Marco from Kunos has already said they are considering adding the America and Asia series plus 2020-2021 updates.
Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021 Generic discussion | Page 62 | Kunos Simulazioni - Official Forum
Of course we need an announcement, but ACC is definitely alive and kicking. Maybe you have missed 2020 and the early months of 2021 when ACC has boomed:
Comparing 5 apps · SteamDB

Last edited:
Here we sit in the middle of the worst pandemic in over 100 years , large parts of the world are in limbo , with lockdowns with world struggling to provide enough vaccines.
Italy with one of the highest Death tolls in Europe .

There are more important things in life than new content at a time when we have more racing games than anyone could have wished for 10 years ago.

I understand we all need a good distraction in these time's but come on.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.