Assetto Corsa Competizione Club Racing is here!

Chris

Premium
RaceDepartment are excited to announce that Club Racing for Kunos Simulazioni's latest title, Assetto Corsa Competizione, will begin this weekend!

Featuring officially licensed cars and tracks from the 2018 Blancpain GT Championship as well as day/night transition and variable weather conditions, Assetto Corsa Competizione presents an exciting opportunity for simracers to experience the thrills and spills of everything that GT racing has to offer, all in the fun and friendly environment of the RaceDepartment Club scene!

The first event will be back-to-back, 30 minute races at the iconic Monza circuit! Followed by a 45 minute race on Nurburgring on Sunday. All Premium members are welcome to join in the fun! If this is something that interests you, sign up here for the Friday race and sign up here for the Sunday race or just head over to the brand new club forum and sign up for all upcoming events here.

If you're not already a Premium Member and would like to come check out the action, be quick and grab your Premium Membership here!

ACC Jag.jpg

Assetto Corsa Competizione is currently at release 6 build status, and is available exclusively on Steam Early Access for PC.

Check out the ACC sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news, discussion and opinions on the official Blancpain GT Series racing simulation from Kunos Simulazioni.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

I'll be following this from a bit of distance to see if this will make me invest into RD league play and the premium cost that comes with it.

Yes I know it's only €10, but I have such a backlog in games that I can't really commit to ACC this heavily yet.

Doing it on Fridays rather than the weekend would limit the attendance mostly to EU users. Somehow I wished ACC was taking over AC on Sunday (at least that was the talking when @Eugene Abramoff was involved), leaving Saturday for rF2.

Despite all my appreciation for RD, is time to find a US based alternative.

Frank

Premium
Doing it on Fridays rather than the weekend would limit the attendance mostly to EU users. Somehow I wished ACC was taking over AC on Sunday (at least that was the talking when @Eugene Abramoff was involved), leaving Saturday for rF2.

Despite all my appreciation for RD, is time to find a US based alternative.
Currently I am the only one running the club and I am extremely limited in time. If the club is busy enough we will look into other options and more staff of course.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%
  • €3001-5000