Assetto Corsa Car and Track List

Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 .jpg
Cars

UT 23/12/2017 RW

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it would be nice to update this thread especially with all the announced licenses, just a suggestion though :D

v1.0:
Ferrari La Ferrari
Mercedes Benz AMG SLS
Mercedes Benz AMG SLS GT3

DLC after v1.0:
Nürburging Nordschleife :ninja:

McLaren P1 (dreampack?)
RUF Yellowbird
Nissan GT-R Nismo 2014
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (dreampack)
Corvette C7 Stingray 2014 (free)
Corvette C.7 "racecar" (dreampack)

one more Abarth (can't remember which one)
1M Safetycar
BMW M235i (I think from Marcos FB)

I kinda thought the 312t would be though, and while it scares the living hell out of me at times, stock at snoopy's nord i was holding my breath into every corner and not breathing until i was through the corner and on my way, it really is not that bad to drive especially if you get a setup that works for you and your comfort zone.

I suspect the t98 while a challenge will be much the same. Though to push laps like Senna in it that will take super human reflexes and instincts, his monaco hotlap is a thing to behold way he blasts that car into corners and how fast he takes them, lest i think it was monaco he has so many great laps.

But flooring an open wheeler into a bend and up shifting is a rush that no gt car gives me. As the back end tries to squirm loose as the wheels wiggle over every bump in the track. And holding it all through that when it all comes together is a thing of beauty.

I love open wheelers,

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back