Assetto Corsa Car and Track List

Assetto Corsa Porsche V2 .jpg
Cars

UT 23/12/2017 RW

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the forum can show data like, when i run a league i use spread sheets to keep all the players details ect, all i can do is take screen shots for the forum, or a link to the spreadsheet so it can be viewed.. you can always make your own google document and upload it to that for future reference.

Yes i noticed it needed updating,and then we would need permission to to do this and post it/host it.
but it does look nice, i can probably download it as a html and then it might go on the forum but it you cant update it in the forum....
I have looked at hyperlinks to all the cars and tracks to info but cant seem to get it to work like a spoiler would...

i will keep updating the one we have but cant promise anything else sorry. :)

PLEASE HELP!!!

There was somebody in the AC scene that was doing a Google Docs Spreadsheet of every track that was available for AC and it's location, and for the love of me ( and he will shoot me I know) I cannot remember.

Any suggestions?

Shaun

PLEASE HELP!!!

There was somebody in the AC scene that was doing a Google Docs Spreadsheet of every track that was available for AC and it's location, and for the love of me ( and he will shoot me I know) I cannot remember.

Any suggestions?

Shaun
It's probably not the one you're looking for and there's no tracks either, but i had a shortcut to this on my desktop: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dV8OjJI1OM_2FYwEjJT8fAu8R3gRGmvrLwgJTgiKqD0/edit#gid=0 I have no idea who's hosting it...

EDIT: Just realized you were specifically looking for a tracks list, so this was not helpful at all :roflmao: :redface:

Last edited:
It's probably not the one you're looking for and there's no tracks either, but i had a shortcut to this on my desktop: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dV8OjJI1OM_2FYwEjJT8fAu8R3gRGmvrLwgJTgiKqD0/edit#gid=0 I have no idea who's hosting it...

EDIT: Just realized you were specifically looking for a tracks list, so this was not helpful at all :roflmao: :redface:
Thanks anyway, but I know it's somebody on here, and I will kick myself ( and he will kick me) I am just having a brain drain on to who has done it :(

Shaun

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back