Assetto Corsa Black Cat UI

Misc Assetto Corsa Black Cat UI July#06

Login or Register an account to download this content
Alexandr66 submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa Black Cat UI - assetto corsa ui black cat ui based on default theme from version 1.5.4

View attachment 129587
Good time of the Day, there,

New version (1.5) worth to have new design of user interface. It's called "Black Cat UI' and "cats" included. This theme based on default to bring more modern feeling design. Simple geometry with using specially effected backgrounds. Thanks members of community for wonderful screenshots. It's quetly easy to use and "How to" in readme.txt file
ikLyPY6.jpg

j3ijDkw.jpg
...​

Read more about this resource...

Hi.. this theme looks awesome but its just way to small on my 1440p screen. Is there any way to get it to fit my screen?
Hey Greg and it's possible, BUT for this you need to change the size of all backgrounds to 1440p exactly. As well, to do not lost quality - all original "shots" should be not less or equal to 1440p... Generally, UI theme maded for most used 1080p screen

Hey Pieter,
Honestly, do not know to answer you. (In theory all possible, especially if you have all resources opened)
Seems, that this background included (packed) somewhere in Corsa system files, but not among theme files ...

Hey Alexandr66,

thank you for your answer!
question, can you maybe make different icons pack for map 100, same thing what you thit for bgr map?
I like your theme mods so keep going!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back