Are you gonna buy GSC?

Maybe, depends on the final price too, but more importantly how my things will go in real life. I think I read 50$ in the portugese article yesterday, well, I think it might be worth it as it's a really promising game. Problem is, there are many promising games coming out this year! When I get my Xbox 360 I'll certainly want Forza 4 and Skyrim for it, + Diablo 3 might come later this year, sooo I'm not sure. We'll see!

No. Just thinking that. :)
People dont know really what to expect, so alot of people wont buy it directly because its a new game.
So a smart move always ( as a developer imo) is to have demo off some sort for those kind of people. :)

the latest news here in Brazil, the price of the GSC will be R$50.00 +/- U$32.00.
the sale will be on DVD and download, not yet disclosed how to download.
expected for release on July 15 to download and DVD early August.

Im trying to hold out, i dont own rfactor and was waiting for Rfactor 2 and GTR3 , and as it keeps being pointed out netKar (sorry i couldnt resist) is also great value,,:redface: . I am still loving my games i own and dont have enough time as it is. But on any other day i would buy it. looks and feels great ...

I'm not buying it either. Well I think it's fine, but I didn't fall in love with it. The handling, the force feedback, and how the handling changes when the car is damaged is nice I think. And I like that they've made the mirrors so you can see your own car in it, but it's badly done, side mirrors are pretty useless, the center mirror feels realistic, but definitely not the greatest mirror I've seen in a car + the look back button doesn't work as you can only see the back of your cockpit nothing else. The car has a nice sound, however wheel seems to be a bit too large + cockpit in general is a bit claustrophobic (might be realistic, don't know, but I don't really like it). The detail of the tracks is very nice. Other than that it really feels like rFactor, but in this I have huge FPS drops when I stand still, don't know why. (so if I leave the tarmac and have to stop to avoid barriers or to turn back, it can cause a problem)
That's it. From the previews I thought more tbh. It's a good game, but not really as different as they said imo.

I would give 4,99Euro for the complete Trackpack if its converted official from Reiza, 1:1 in rFactor.
Or 0,99 cent for each seperate Track.

If this exotic Series were my favorite or Home-Raceserie, then i would buy it.
For sure.
But..with all respect to the DevTeam..GSC isnt really more then a proper rFMod with an Highclass Trackpack.

So, if Reiza offer there Trackpack(all the Converter cant wait to take there Fingers on it), then i would buy Interlagos and maybe some more..

"Take it isi":umbrella:
Holger

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back