Are you gonna buy GSC?

have question for Reiza Studio guys

are there any plans to release smaller demo (rfactor lite type demo) one track and less cars to try for 30 minutes instead of having to download almost 2 gigs of content to try out short demo

thanks anyways but i will pass on this game

Tried it today... 30 minutes is a joke to test a sim. Spent several minutes adjusting things inside options, and then left (maybe) 20 minutes of race - could only take a brief look at two tracks. Why not leave 2 hours (at least) for a proper demo? Don't know if I'll buy it... couldn't get a proper feeling for the game (all tracks, AI, etc). :frown:

how long does rfactor give to demo?
How large is rfactors "demo" download?

I have no real interest in the race series, though it does look like fun. The real thing is many of the Devs are friends, having helped many of us in our projects, or the mods we love, so that alone is reason to buy the game. You just got to support your friends don't you?

already bought. in my honest opinion it blows away any recent simbin titles (force feedback, sound, immersion, etc...). I understand that some brazilian racetracks may not be as appealing as many european well-know tracks, but i think this is positive thing. And it´s more fun than iracing because you don´t need to keep paying forever to get your "racing fix".

congrats to the developers, excellent sim !

Love the sim. I am very happy with the purchase and I am slowly learning the tracks.

It would be great if Reiza sponsored a weekly (US friendly) "season online. I'd love to race it but so far all the races are mid-week smack in the middle of the working day.

I'd also would love for reiza to keep adding cars and tracks. I think they could corner the market on high quality, lesser known series. I was thinking that Reiza could release a series and tracks the way Simbin has been doing at an affordable price. I still want to pay for quality and I'll pay anywhere from $5 to $15 for good quality mods and decent tracks. I'd rather pay than have sub par products.

Anyway, what are series are popular in latin America?

I don't normally quote myself, but I needed to follow up - I bought the game, and must say am blown away by how polished it is. Simbin need to take a good long hard look at this. The cars remind me of DTM, and this does interest me. The way the cars drive, and feel through the FFB is amazing. I use the T500RS and hope I can tweak my RF realfeel to the same level of fidelity. It works in rf by the way, and some mods are just awesome without needing any tweaks (Lotus 23B & Armaroli).

I just need to understand the real series rules - online pick up races and rolling starts are "interesting" especially if you end up on front row in qually and "haven't a clue" :drink:

how long does rfactor give to demo?
How large is rfactors "demo" download?

I have no real interest in the race series, though it does look like fun. The real thing is many of the Devs are friends, having helped many of us in our projects, or the mods we love, so that alone is reason to buy the game. You just got to support your friends don't you?

Really, I find that hard to relate to, especially as IMO, the only advantage this game has over Simbin is the exterior car models.

I would go even further and say you can't compare it to Simbin Titles. After GTR1 all Simbin titles had made a step back in terms of physics and shear driving enviroment. I have tested them all, but I don't drive any of them...

Oh and of course I bought GSC too. Now it would be great if we could fill up the public servers.

I would go even further and say you can't compare it to Simbin Titles. After GTR1 all Simbin titles had made a step back in terms of physics and shear driving enviroment. I have tested them all, but I don't drive any of them...

GSC felt very easy to drive, certainly much easier than most of GTR2/Raceo7/EVO etc, so I find it odd that people seem to be endorsing this game so highly.....it was nothing special to me whatsoever.

Well a matter of preferences I guess. Everyone has their favorite Sim so I don't want to argue a lot on this. Driving GSC hard on the edge is rewarding. A pleasure I never had in any Race/Evo Title. :frown: I wish I would... (more games to choose from...)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back