ARCA Sim Racing

Couple extra shots from last nights Nashville beta update and test

429815_10150706811825021_64246450020_11581412_330610104_n.jpg

420115_10150717583685797_163493670796_11727690_453849775_n.jpg

429221_3026969146535_1031987612_32881734_2144327540_n.jpg

AnTa8DVCEAMMuYj.jpg:large

Does look as real as its gets indeed. Looking forward to compare it with the other simulation. When does the beta end TSF?

Sorry Bram, just don't have a date yet. Below is the latest news and update::

X-Patch status:
- Spotter and Crew chief implementation is just about completed.
- All sounds have been revamped, sampled and updated.
- Due to licensing updates, cockpit and exterior Truck and track graphics are being modified and updated to reflect all the new sponsorships.
- .Exe assembly is completed.
We will try to detail some of things more specifically soon. -zip

I have been e mailing the sim factory from their web site for 2 weeks but so far i have no reply, can anybody post the correct e mail so i can check i am e mailing to the correct addy in order for me to get some sort of response from them.

Thanks.

Thanks Bram!

A bit of history to the video. Scott Stenzel is a driver making his first attempt into the Nascar Camping World Truck Series at Kansas in a few short weeks. Needing some soft media for promotional use for them at the track and driver cards, he wanted to also get as much experience as he could to give him the best advantage for this opportunity. Not seen in the video is an incredibly talented driver who was able to quickly move his experience into the simulation and skillfully utilize many of the most important facets unique to the CWTS and manipulate these to his tendencies.

We wish him the very best outcome in the event and look forward to working with him each step of the way learning and applying what we can to the product making it better each and every day. Scott is one of many drivers seeing what we can do in simulation and exactly what the benefits are that were looking for as we strive for the most realistic and entertaining computer stock car simulation posisble.

:::TRM PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS:::

ARCA CAR SOUNDS V3.0 Date 10/04/2012
Firstly i would like to thank Zippy and The guys at The Sim Factory for such an excellent Sim - I hope you like what i have done, its a complement to you all for the time and effort you have put into ARCA SIM RACING.

Picture This :-
===============
Sitting in the cockpit can be a very hostile place - the roar of the engine, the popping of the exhaust and the transmission straining to cope with 800 bhp. The wind rushing past as you speed down the backstraight. I have tried to create what i imagine it would be like to drive one of these beast and also to sit in the stand and Watch as they race by.

WHAT YOU GET:
-------------
Tweaked Sound Settings.
New External Car Sounds.
New & Adjusted Internal Cockpit Sounds.
New Ambient Sounds.
Background Sound when ingame.
Gentlemen Start your Engines Sound when in multiplayer and Sim goes to the Race Session.
Some Enviromental Changes.
Sounds the best in Cockpit View - the only way to Drive!

If you have any Comments or Suggestions or you think something needs adjusting please feel free to email me.

Known Bugs:
-----------
You dont hear the other cars starting up.
Rev Limiter - both Inside & Outside sound doesnt play.
These are bugs original to the Game.

Install Instructions
--------------------
Please Unzip and copy the Gamedata folder to your ARCA INSTALLATION and just overwrite any existing Folders.

These files have been created on a soundblaster X-FI. They are a mixture of sounds, some created, some borrowed and some are original. If you have any problems please feel free to email me.

Get them from here - http://www.jolts-trmracing.co.uk/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=27&Itemid=220

I just hope Zippy and The guys at The Sim Factory dont mind.

Created by : Steve Jones
email address : stevetrm@btinternet.com

Our League Website Address is :-
--------------------------------
http://www.jolts-trmracing.co.uk/

Any comments please email me.
Feel free to edit or use these files as you like, all i ask is credit given as they have took months to produce.

I still have ARCA... but to be honest oval racing with a grid size of less than 20 is a bore in my opinion....

I love this sim however and would definitely be interested in joining anything or potentially help out the admins

Then you have to do what me and Lars did.. (kart race pro) .... It takes time to get a few racers but it worth it ...:D Time to step up and help RD... it not only donations that make this place work ...Its the time and effort the staff put in for us racers. You cant help but get inspired ..

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.