ARCA Sim Racing

Hello.

I can't play online ARCA because I can't update the game because my Leverage client is not working.

I tried re-installing it, re installing .NET framework... everything, but most I get when I try to open it is this message:

"Exception ocurred when launching main window"
"El servicio Leverage no se encontro en el equipo"

The second sentence, as my system is in Spanish, can be translated as:

"The Leverage service was not found on the system"

And that's all.

I can't just re-install the computer because is the same computer I work at home, but everything else works smooth.

Cya!.

ARCA @ Kentucky & The Rock - June 14th 2010

ARCA monday night is back

xeh5hd.png

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Track: Kentucky & The Rock
Day/Night: Day
Practice: 19:00 GMT, 15 min
Qualification: 10 min (4 laps)
Warmup: 5 min
Race: 30 laps

Notes:

just join in :wink:

wow, sorry I missed this ... If you have WIndows 7 and/or Vista in 64 bit, then at times the service has difficulty installing becasue of inconsistencies with security in those platforms. Uninstall everything via add remove programs. Go to www.thesimfactory.com, under support or FAQ and get the Arca Cleaner tool and run it to remove all traces. Next, disable your UAC on your computer and reboot. Alos depending on antivirus, may have to uninstall it (not just disable it) and any malware blockers tooo. Lastly, make sure you are using the latest installer here: http://www.thesimfactory.com/ASR_L1.zip andensure after unzipping, you right click the .exe and say run as admin. Hopefully that gets you going ...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back