ARCA Sim Racing

yes, this was very fun, even if I lost a place on the last lap

the first two cautions came just right, pitted in the first caution, and pitted just before the second came,
which put me first behind the pacecar, geez, that made me nervous :)

After that I managed to keep in contact, earlier I just cruised further and further behind.

The last laps were amazing, a car behind me chased the #### out of me
and on the last lap the cars ahead came to close so I had to go higher and eventually hit the wall and lost speed
(and a position)

but still fun, hopefully I can join next season with my new painted car

Great fun guys,to bad my car wasn't running great 2nd half of the race so i couldnt even catch a slipsteam to keep up with the leaders.
I lost about 15 km/h on the straight on topspeed....grrr.

Roland say's: The last laps were amazing, a car behind me chased the #### out of me
and on the last lap the cars ahead came to close so I had to go higher and eventually hit the wall and lost speed
(and a position)

Yep, that was me,hahahaha.
I could only just hang on to your slipstream,and on the final lap i maneged somehow to even pass you,lol.

Thx Chris for this league,had lots of fun even though i missed a few due to work.

James Johnson said : It was a shame you missed monday night. Long Long Long Green flag racing. Actually had to do a green flag pitstop untill i got into pitlane and someone messed up. lol

Uuuuh yep....that would be me,trying to brake as late as always.But we got into the pitlane before it was closed,pfff.lol.

Thanks and congrats to Chris for setting this league up and winning it,grrr.
Was great fun riding with you all,great fights and big fun.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back