ARCA Sim Racing

High level racing !! No caution untill we all had to make a pitstop.....great job guys:woot:
Well i said James would crash in lap 66 and he did it , James told my internet provider to disco me at lap 55:tongue:

Well whatever , i had fun this championship with all of you , thx for that . Teamspeak was great fun as well and im gonna miss that :D
Thx Chris for your hard work and RD for the league and all my fellowleftturningmondaynightmorons.
Cheers dudes :thumb:

High level racing !! No caution untill we all had to make a pitstop.....great job guys:woot:
Well i said James would crash in lap 66 and he did it , James told my internet provider to disco me at lap 55:tongue:

Well whatever , i had fun this championship with all of you , thx for that . Teamspeak was great fun as well and im gonna miss that :D
Thx Chris for your hard work and RD for the league and all my fellowleftturningmondaynightmorons.
Cheers dudes :thumb:

LOL

thank you guys for being there till the end of the season :)
I did not practice and all and when I lost the draft I knew I was in trouble for the remainder of the race.....but it was still great fun with only 3 caution for the whole race.....100 laps....3 freaking caution of 6 to 9 laps in total....awesome job guys
it was great, some hair raising moment....but the best of all, making that high line work like crazy in the early race

Awesome race until I got the Disco guys, didn't quite have enough to run in the front but was keeping with the top two easily enough.

Best SS race I have ever done and hope you guys continue to do something with ARCA

RDSCS S1 - Final point standing

Single Driver Championship
  1. Christopher Aponte - 123
  2. Ingemar Petersson - 87
  3. Martijn van Bommel - 63
  4. Bjorn de Haas - 59
  5. Maurice Hurkmans - 56
  6. Olaf Mechau - 52
  7. Martin Kraaijenbrink - 48
  8. Patrick van Driel - 45
  9. James Johnson - 44
  10. Roland Johansson - 38