ARCA Sim Racing

Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution... :D

Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution...Brum... brum.... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum..... bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... crash!... caution... :D

Oh add some bumps. XD

Qualy

I had no decent setup for qualy so I was to slow due to the gearing, with only one lap in warmup after fix it I was almost a sec faster, anyway this is not very important in this races.

Race

The perfect end for a bad day.

I was recovering from the back when I lost control for a millisecond and went into the wall, damaging the steering. Anyway the worse part comes now when going to the pits to repair I saw a big column of smoke in the middle of the traks, and assumed was a car going up to down as usual, but in fact was Bjorn sliding parallel to the wall and I hit him, I think damaging his car and finishing mine, tried to steer but no chance.

I went to the pits to repair but after that the car was only reaching 170mph so I was easy to overtake, and the car was a hell to drive, with the steering all wrong, so it ended with a bump and into the wall again and a DNF.

I'm sorry for Bjorn and honestly also for myself because he had the pace to win and I could do a good result, won't say it was pure bad luck because I was trying to reach the pits as soon as possible and I could went slower, but didn't expected a car doing that.

Well, cya next time :(

guys I have to say
still round 1 is a success....it was great racing
some caution but still awesome racing...
I was in up to 7 car draft racing all the way....in the end it was me and Martijn which Martijn I think tried to find a good hole to pass me, but could not pull it. In the end a great race for a 250mile race in total of 1 hour and 49 min...next rounds are way shorter, but this was also a tribute to the upcoming Daytona 500. Tnx for the great race and thanks all for being there for first round and made RDSCS finally a reality :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.