ARCA Sim Racing

Yellow flags
222011124.JPG

TS was fun as always :good:

Nearly had the win but James just managed to nick it at the line :)

Sort of a fun race,
Dont think I have ever been in a race with that many yellows getting thrown! :D
I dont think we even managed 10 laps in a green stint! eeek.

Tho saying that I was not really suprised, Many of the accidents were while we were under caution lol. How hard is it to line up properly???
Ohh how I wish we had a sort of SR system like iR in ARCA. Bliss.... :)

I personally had a hard time trying to drive the thing due to racing iRacing so much and coming back to ARCA with a lack of feeling in the wheel. More practice needed I guess.

Grats JJ, It was always going to be yours!

Ohh how I wish we had a sort of SR system like iR in ARCA. Bliss.... :)

......to ARCA with a lack of feeling in the wheel.

The first part is coming, but in leagues that is not what should matter, leagues are about camaraderie and good times, which it sounds like you had. Others just needed to practice more, that track is not too bad, but it's also not hard in, blip throttle a lil just before entry and power out mainly, older tires may need a lil more feathering though ....

The second, I assume you are talking about some type of force feedback? If so, these cars have power steering, you'll have not much more force than a normal car would have, our inputs are actually measured against recorded torque values retrieved off the actual cars during test sessions. We are just about ready to market our own steering wheel which uses these same values, and when overlaid to real world inputs, it's pretty astounding ;)

Still sounds like everyone here is having a great time, and that's what matters. Another small special is about to take place on the sale of Arca, so if you haven't taken advantage yet, keep an eye out .... :)

Others just needed to practice more
Me!!!

My first race, i some how managed to quali in 5th or 6th! Lol, oh how dangerous is that!
I found myself not watching the road for my turn and throttle off markers but the mirrors and the cars, i spent much of the race worrying about hitting you lot.
More practice and i will just become the same as you lot....no idea what that means but im in for the long run, it was a great laugh!

Jai

• Bert Van Waes

It was good stuff for sure, and at the end pretty close, but yellow is the word. :)

4th at the end, things running smooth back here though. Had no skid, spin what so ever. Close fights with the boss, and later on Bjorn and Xosé, but Xosé was fighting for honour i guess, cause he was a lap down. :p

Good stuff on the greens though, despite the fact we had like 23 laps green maximum. lol!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back