ARCA Sim Racing

yes indeed
it is right around the start of nascar/arca with the daytona opener
I thought this time do it longer than normally we do race (I think only this one)... :)
hopefully it can generate some lot of racers (even if it might be only this round... :))...but the usual suspects to run the whole season :)

• Bert Van Waes

No man, it's green and i already posted a pic somewhere, give me a minute...

edit:

space_cake.jpg

Mmmmm...

I cant wait for this race as i absolutly love this track. :D

Edit: Finally got a good race setup going with Steady Temperatures on RF but RR still goes hot mainly because of rearward weight balance.

Attachments

• Race Pace.jpg
    Race Pace.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 155
  • Andrew Evans

not sure i'll be able to join this event.... tried to get into the practice session last night and i'm getting the "vehicle or track mismatch" error for whichever car i pick... it'll be something to do with the skinpack - which i've totally put in the right place... (it worked fine the first time i installed ze game)....

this happened to vaughany before... i'll turn up and try to join, but it doesn't look good...

• Andrew Evans

:cry:

well, i'll try and get on again when i get in this evening.... if it's still no joy, i'll go for the reinstall... as far as i could see it totally installed correctly... i've been able to play the game... i've not checked connectivity to other servers yet... but if i haveta do this, not sure it'll come down the pipe before race time... i'll let you know how it goes....

Low 23's hey.....hmmmm i may sit this one out, i can see myslef making this a short trip to the yellow flag road! And i dont have any ruby slippers, just mr grumpy ones...

Im finding understeer a problem and the FR temps/wear.

Back to the track, *wibble*

I cross my fingers for ya Chris.

Getting mid 23's for 25-ish laps and then falling off around a second due to wear.
Currently running a modded Razor setup, wedge tape and a few other minor changes to get it to rotate mid and exit of the corner.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.