ARCA Sim Racing

it was indeed a weird but still a fun night...
now 2 weeks in a row finishing second lol

next week, back to a fast oval
Kentucky everyone:wink:

btw Jeremy & Robin...I said this already during the game..
I know you guys are buddies, but don't race to the start finish while a caution flag comes out. Respect the game rules...
only time I guess it is allowed is when it is the final lap (here then, but in NASCAR event, if not mistaken, when yellow comes out on final it is not allowed anymore to race to the finish).

I have to admit i was.....some race :) Started 5th and had a good feeling about the car. Then the problems occured in the second pitstop a bug hit me and my place in pit was taken by Eric i think. So i had to wait till his pistop was finished and then make my on pitstop :( So last i was. Then 50th lap my buddy Bert hit my nice ass and i spun and hit the wall. Engine died and race was over. Weird race indeed but fun again.
Thx for setting it up Chris,cya all next race :)

I hope with more then the 9 ppl we had last night

• Bert Van Waes

Yep, good fun but strange race. at first i have to excuse myself for tapping Eric when we had a great fight. But above all to Pat for pushing him into the spin and out of the race... Really sorry!!
It seems i'm the nervest behind the asses off friends... :s weird

And then it really was noticable that the 2 off you were friends, JEremy and the other, and i don't have a problem with that, but working together on track can be done non aggressive too. :)
Plus it's maybe nicer to go for yrself too, instead off working for another. My humble opinion though. I understand that you would do it in a teambased league though.

Anyway, off to smth a bit more asphalty!! :)

Cheers

• Jeff Johnstone

Hi,
one or two of you will know why I'm asking, but which views are you allowed to use?

Thanks
Jeff

• Jeremy van de Kraats

Its whas fun to race this track, Love this track playing with the car, Had some great fights with some people and enjoy it. About me and robin. Yea we are buddys but we dont help each others much. We where the fastest of the track. We work for ourself and trying to win for ourself. Robin had a drive true at the end because sombody whas almost standing stil on the track. But otherwise he whas also on front i think. But for ppl to know robin and im i the same team so we trying to get te setups right and stuff. And trying to get to the front. but is not that robin gonna holt sombody up for me or whatever.

Some ppl didnt like this track (dirt) Sorry. But i hope you like kentucky more..

Cheers,
JK

Monday September 14 2009 @ Kentucky

xeh5hd.png

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Track: Kentucky
Day/Night: Day
Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (4 laps)
Warmup: 19:40 GMT
Race: 19:45 GMT (80 laps)

Notes:
  • Click here to read the password and golden rules!
  • NEW: Skinpack installed on the server. Courtesy of Gareth. Please download the skinpack here & the hot fix here to avoid any problems.
  • Track choice by Jeremy van de Kraats for winning the Duquoin event!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back