ARCA Sim Racing

• Steve Cooksley

National Identity

Hi guys

Just a quick note to say I've noticed I can't change my nationality in my profile - as much as we are referred to as the 51st state, I would still like to be known as English (or even British at a push!)

Any chance of looking into this for the next patch?

Waiting...Waiting...Waiting....

Texas is the next track on the list, We seem to get one around every three or so months, So we may get Texas in a month or so lol.

A couple of other tracks are to be released namely San Jose, A street track that im not interested in, (Gimme an oval!) and wait for it............... ARCA mountain.......
Its basically Joesville from the rF standard tracks spiced up a bit. It will probrably be quite fun to drive but fantasy tracks are not on the top of my hit list.
I mean ARCA Mountain? I bet that took al long time to think of the name.. :)

Anyway patches will come in time, All your setups will probrably be trash once again as they will fiddle with the physics once again to make the car feel totally different.

OK rant over :) Back to iRacing I go! :party2:

Lol! Name is crap indeed, but Joesville one of my favorite layouts in rF so thats great news then :D

I don't mind fantasy tracks at all as i am looking for more variation, although that will be hard with ovals

Actually there is one track I would die to see :)
(haven't check in rFactor yet)

North Wilkesboro
Oval with a twist that is :) (downhil front straight & a uphill back straightaway)

yeah I know...that would be hard considering how the track looks like right now...but hey it is a try :)

IMG_0088.jpg

pretty much a total resturation of the surface is needed as it looks now may the stands too

If they only gave us one track this year, Bristol motor speedway would be the one I would like to have. Its like racing in a toilet bowl! Nothing beats the worlds fastest half mile.

Attachments

• bristol_speedway1.jpg
    bristol_speedway1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,315

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back