rF2 Apex GT3 @ Adelaide - Friday 24 May 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
APEX.GT3.ADELAID.png

Just for a change (not regularly) we are going to use the GT3 Pack, from Apex Modding this week. It has taken them years of work to create, improve and fix content. They are currently on version 1.05, I know of several leagues that use this mod, so it speaks for itself, they have done a truly wonderful job with this mod. We are going to be racing at "Adelaide Street Circuit" this circuit will surely test your driving skills to the limit, this track has recently undergone an update and it again is truly superb work...I can not thank the modders enough.

Eligibility
You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in rFactor 2 and on this board.

Join Us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and TeamSpeak Password: click here
TeamSpeak Installation Guide: click here

Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT3

Apex Modding FIA GT3 2012 1.05 Download

Choose your weapon on the night/day
  • AM - 799R GT3
  • AM - 854 GT3
  • AM - Bentley GT3
  • AM - BMW Z4 GT3
  • AM - Corvette Z06-R GT3
  • AM - Camaro GT3
  • AM - McLaren MP4-12C GT3
  • AM - Mercedes SLS-AMG GT3
Track: Adelaide Street Circuit (Download)
Layout: N/A
Track Temperature: 25°C
Pitstop: Your Choice
Fixed Setups: No (Setups can be shared - Especially with me :p)
Start Type: Formation Lap Followed by A Rolling Road Start
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting

In Game Start Time: 2.00pm - Daylight
Schedule:
(EU) Friday 24 May 2019
Practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (20 minutes - Private)
Warm Up: 19:40 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (50 minutes)

Entry List :
  1. Ingemar Petersson
  2. Juan Roguez
  3. Toi
  4. Jasje
  5. Craig Dunkley - Race Host
  6. avenger82
  7. Pauli Ahonen
  8. Tero Dahlberg - maybe
  9. durielk
  10. Knut Mattheisen
  11. Matt Rosum
  12. Victor Jimenez
  13. Erdei Balint
  14. Guettoben
  15. Andres Sanchez
  16. Henri Sinik
  17. Magnus Dahlgren
  18. Istvan antal
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
UTP# 02 -CD

SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
Adelaide circuit has many more structures around the circuit, because it is a "Street Circuit" You may find that you experience a slightly larger hit on your FPS than on some other tracks? it should not be a huge hit ..if you are not happy, you may want to turn down some of your RF2 options? if indeed you do experience lower FPS ..In testing the track, I personally used 25 AI (AI has a bigger FPS hit than in multiplayer) and it was fine for me, my PC spec is only moderate, certainly not high end.

@Daiman Patel will put the server online for us on Monday ..many thanks Daiman, you are a gent ....PS sorry to give you more work, we are going to use the Apex modding GT3

Last edited:

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

Pauli Ahonen

Volante Racing
In as a maybe. Not a fan of how these cars feel but.. I can tolerate it if I want to race :p
I drove the Z4 once and i had to stop during practice session before the race. Too awful physics.
But now i tested the 458 and it's very driveable. Good vehicle to attack this course.
Count me in for the race, hopefully real life doesn't get into way.

I drove the Z4 once and i had to stop during practice session before the race. Too awful physics.
But now i tested the 458 and it's very driveable. Good vehicle to attack this course.
Count me in for the race, hopefully real life doesn't get into way.

I had heard a lot of good reports? ..so I thought to use them just for a change ..Welcome Pauli :thumbsup:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 95 18.6%
  • €151-500

Votes: 138 27.0%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 87 17.0%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.4%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 51 10.0%
  • €3001-5000