rF2 Apex GT3 @ Adelaide - Friday 24 May 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
There is a "base" setup for every for every Apex GT3 car ..the setups are good, but you will need to sort out your gears and tires of course.

I take NO credit for these setups, some guy going by the name of Emery done them ...sorry I can not remember full name or even where I got them from.

Have used WinRAR to zip them all up.

Apex GT3 Base
thank you very much for your selfless help, and support for other people:);):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

There is a "base" setup for every for every Apex GT3 car ..the setups are good, but you will need to sort out your gears and tires of course.

I take NO credit for these setups, some guy going by the name of Emery done them ...sorry I can not remember full name or even where I got them from.

Have used WinRAR to zip them all up.

Apex GT3 Base
Trying to download the setup compilation but every time I try to open it Winrar it says i's either damaged or an unknown format.

Adelaide circuit has many more structures around the circuit, because it is a "Street Circuit" You may find that you experience a slightly larger hit on your FPS than on some other tracks? it should not be a huge hit ..if you are not happy, you may want to turn down some of your RF2 options? if indeed you do experience lower FPS ..In testing the track, I personally used 25 AI (AI has a bigger FPS hit than in multiplayer) and it was fine for me, my PC spec is only moderate, certainly not high end.

@Daiman Patel will put the server online for us on Monday ..many thanks Daiman, you are a gent ....PS sorry to give you more work, we are going to use the Apex modding GT3

Trying to download the setup compilation but every time I try to open it Winrar it says i's either damaged or an unknown format.

Strange, you are the only one to report any issues, so one has to assume it is an issue your end. Sounds like it has not been fully downloaded. Delete what you have and try again :thumbsup:

I have just downloaded it myself and all is fine.

Well, thats it for me after just two corners in the race. Thx to the guy ramming me in formation lap, then the guy ramming me in the second corner and sending me in the wall. Also thx to my wheel that decided to stop the force feedback during formation lap after working as usual during training and quali. And after dragging myself to the pits, the repair did not work. Good race.

Well, thats it for me after just two corners in the race. Thx to the guy ramming me in formation lap, then the guy ramming me in the second corner and sending me in the wall. Also thx to my wheel that decided to stop the force feedback during formation lap after working as usual during training and quali. And after dragging myself to the pits, the repair did not work. Good race.

Yeah I guess how you feel, :poop::poop::poop: happens sadly..look on the bright side, you did one more lap than me ..my stupid left leg (brake foot) had lost all feeling and I was concerned about hitting somebody (I suffer with spinal damage)

In your settings you can assign a key to reset your FFB ...It can happen quite often ..sorry I do not know why. Sadly there is no default key, you have to map it ..if you have not already done so? you need to map something for reverse gear ..some cars do not have reverse and if you hit a wall or something, you will need reverse gear.

Sorry you had a bad one ..hope to see you again soon :thumbsup:

What a terrific battle,@Pauli Ahonen was driving like a man possessed and managed to gain a clear lead. But then tragic struck @Pauli Ahonen lost her and had to sit there waiting for a safe gap to emerge (thanks Pauli for waiting for that gap)..he was now down to around 10th place. Again he started driving like a man possessed and worked his way back through the field, back into second place, amazing driving, this track is very difficult to get a clean pass. Pauli was now behind @Jasje in second place, but Jasje managed to hold him off for a terrific win.

There were many great battles going on throughout the field, drivers waiting for a mistake from the cars in front, so they could overtake.

Congrads to the podiums
and of course congrads to all the drivers that managed to finish ..terrific driving :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back