Aorus X570 Elite USB Issues

Hey @Durge Driven,

I got the similar issue as yours with the same motherboard. My keyboard, mouse and other USB devices may "lose power" like even the light may go off.

I noticed it happens upon "heavier loads" of CPU/GPU. Get the stutter in headset and everything.

Let me know if you got it fixed somehow... too bad I didn't rule this out before as this MB is crap

I have WiFi edition of this motherboard and actually when this USB glitch happens my bluetooth/wifi connectivity also is affected

Last edited:
Hi

Don't think issues are fixed only when I stopped using all USB ports on my towers
and swapped to Orico 15port hub

Now I am looking for best USB3.0 hub switch that won't affect performance, only decent sounding one I can find but not cheap, same with HDMi switch not all do 4K@60Hz

Want to put USB and HDMI switches together so only 2 clicks to change PC's instead of swapping cables or needing TV remote

HDMi switch works great

Didn't have much luck with a unit that looks like this one, but different name stamped on it.

I use this one in my home theather/ Golf simulator room.
Have tried a lot of switches and most have failed. Ether out the box or very soon.
I do have a ridicules complex setup with series and parallel switches so have gone through a good deal of issues. But this has worked great for the last year.
I do use the audio extractor but the main point is it does everything I trow at it.
1080 @ 120 Hz in 3D. 2560 x 1080 @ 144 hz.
The Pip works but not using it much.
One think I would do regardless of which switch you use upgrade the power supply.
They are too weak for the most at least on the cheaper units.
On smaller more affordable power supply's they struggle keeping the voltage stable close to max power.

Bjarne

I had same drama with my hub, 2 ports would not run 60Hz
Answer was simple ( right over my head )

First thing after fresh OS or using hub first time on existing OS

Right click select "Display Settings"
Scroll down and click on "Advanced Display Settings"
Click on "Display adapter ( adaptor ) properties for Display # "
Click on Monitor tab
Set screen refresh to 60HZ and apply

Now all 3 ports on 4K TV run @ 60Hz ;)

Refresh would not stick using nvidia contol panel

Last edited:
My setup are a mess.
2 PC, a Raspberry pi and a satellite box. and it can output to a projector, a monitor, a Slingbox and a AV receiver
On top the monitor and the projector are different resolutions and different frequency at 120 and 144hz.
And Projector uses a hdmi 30 feet cable
Not all inputs are connected to all outputs but most are.
So happy I found those affordable HDMI switches that will do 144 hz 120 hz, 60 hz and 24 hz
And more special 1080 3D at 120 Hz.
Bought expensive ones that wasn't able to do what it said and didn't last very long ether.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back