Announcer Bot

Apps Announcer Bot V2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Oh man I really would... but I am not an expert here :) I am just someone who is horrassing experts with something that I believe are great ideas lol.... @Esotic is our guy, and let's hope he will find the interest and time for this, with our support as a community, like I suggested we should do this via Patreon. :)

And we also have a great consultant on this project - and that's, guess who.... YES! OpenAI! From my brief interaction with it, it seems to be most knowledgeable about - itself. So it can really meaningfully answer questions, provide advice, methodology even chunks of code, python code, that can help developers integrate their product.

In my mind, every person that would use this OpenAI Announcer Bot should request OpenAI API access on their own, and hardcode their access token in the app before use. The basic framework of Announcer Bot is already there, text generation is there, what will change is just - source of generated text and development of the OpenAI API interface.....

"JUST".... :)

@Esotic it would be awesome to hear your thoughts on this. Cheers
My guess would be that ABot updates will be happening at some point, but there is no guarantee about when (as usual).

You should try changing the voicecmd INI entry to remove the -n command line parameter.

So instead of:
voicecmd = apps\\python\\AnnouncerBot\\voice.exe -n "Microsoft David Desktop" TEXTTOSPEECH

Try:
voicecmd = apps\\python\\AnnouncerBot\\voice.exe TEXTTOSPEECH

You should try changing the voicecmd INI entry to remove the -n command line parameter.

So instead of:
voicecmd = apps\\python\\AnnouncerBot\\voice.exe -n "Microsoft David Desktop" TEXTTOSPEECH

Try:
voicecmd = apps\\python\\AnnouncerBot\\voice.exe TEXTTOSPEECH
Where and how do I change this?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back