No permission to download

jburon72

500RPM
Premium
Mar 22, 2017

F1Anime

Banned
Sep 8, 2019

Work on this please. It will replace Charouz (Sauber Junior Team) for F1 2019.

YorkRoss

10RPM
Apr 11, 2011
Hello there,
I was wondering if you could do a Williams version of this skin (FOM-car still) because Sauber already has Alfa and i really dont like the Williams car appearance, particularly the steering wheel arrangement, normally lol.
Basically im requesting a car like this but with 2019 Williams sponsors (like instead of BMW Bank on the Rear wing it would be Orlen, ROKIT under the BMW Bank on the sides etc. Although overall placement of the sponsors is up to you) and whatever BMW sponsors that wouldnt conflict with the ones Williams has at current.

Last edited:

jburon72

500RPM
Premium
Mar 22, 2017
Hello there,
I was wondering if you could do a Williams version of this skin (FOM-car still) because Sauber already has Alfa and i really dont like the Williams car appearance, particularly the steering wheel arrangement, normally lol.
Basically im requesting a car like this but with 2019 Williams sponsors (like instead of BMW Bank on the Rear wing it would be Orlen, ROKIT under the BMW Bank on the sides etc. Although overall placement of the sponsors is up to you) and whatever BMW sponsors that wouldnt conflict with the ones Williams has at current.
Ill try to make one this week. Ill send a copy via DM hopefully by next weekend.
Cheers!!

jburon72

500RPM
Premium
Mar 22, 2017

Work on this please. It will replace Charouz (Sauber Junior Team) for F1 2019.
Well see mate Ill take a look first at Charouz texture map. I havent created a an update to the 3d model for the f2 cars.

YorkRoss

10RPM
Apr 11, 2011
Ill try to make one this week. Ill send a copy via DM hopefully by next weekend.
Cheers!!
Awesome, i'll be looking forward to it :D
I didnt expect it so (relatively) quick tbh. (but then again you already have the base skin ready to go from this one lol)

msi

1RPM
Dec 4, 2016
Hey, this really looks awesome! Did you succeed in making a Williams Version?