Andwerdesign BMW 19 Hybrid – FOM Car –

Skins Andwerdesign BMW 19 Hybrid – FOM Car – 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
jburon72 submitted a new resource:

Andwerdesign BMW 19 Hybrid – FOM Car – - Andwerdesign BMW 19 Hybrid – FOM Car –

f1_2019_photo_20190717_143704.png

NOTE
- This mod uses the FOM car. If you never like chassis swap or the FOM car, don't download as you will never like it.

MOD DETAILS

- My version of Andwerdesign BMW 19 Hybrid for F1 2019.

- Replaces Alfa Romeo [Sauber]
- all numbers are...

Read more about this resource...

Hello there,
I was wondering if you could do a Williams version of this skin (FOM-car still) because Sauber already has Alfa and i really dont like the Williams car appearance, particularly the steering wheel arrangement, normally lol.
Basically im requesting a car like this but with 2019 Williams sponsors (like instead of BMW Bank on the Rear wing it would be Orlen, ROKIT under the BMW Bank on the sides etc. Although overall placement of the sponsors is up to you) and whatever BMW sponsors that wouldnt conflict with the ones Williams has at current.

Last edited:
Hello there,
I was wondering if you could do a Williams version of this skin (FOM-car still) because Sauber already has Alfa and i really dont like the Williams car appearance, particularly the steering wheel arrangement, normally lol.
Basically im requesting a car like this but with 2019 Williams sponsors (like instead of BMW Bank on the Rear wing it would be Orlen, ROKIT under the BMW Bank on the sides etc. Although overall placement of the sponsors is up to you) and whatever BMW sponsors that wouldnt conflict with the ones Williams has at current.

Ill try to make one this week. Ill send a copy via DM hopefully by next weekend.
Cheers!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years