AMS Modding - Tracks (Work in progress)

I did a simple conversion of the 2016 monaco wcp rfactor track because f1 is racing over there this weekend. Only tested in the beta version of ams with the f-ultimate in mind and with on AI. Have fun kissing the barriers ;)

In any way this is linked with the work of WCP on AMS. Such as the above Circuit of the Americas Video that will be released officially by WCP!

Monaco_16_loading.jpg

Donwload link

Last edited:
some news on Portimao

Moving forward as time permits.

Most of the track remodeling is complete with AI and RZ groove mapping still to do for 2 or 3 layouts.

As you dig into some of these track conversions you find things that should be improved. I decided to tackle an issue with the track model and the AMS high frequency physics... as a novice MAX user, that ended up taking a massive amount of time as I learned how to get a studio quality result.

:cool:

The track has been sent to me by my countrymate Fabrice. Fabfr06 here. Thanks to him. It was a rf2 built with BTB and was a real nightmare to work on. But it is done at 97% now. Still some bug to fix. I don't plan to do the alternative layout as it really breaks the speed. Anyway not in the initial release.

Good buildings (pit buildings), hi resolution mesh road and grass, nice build objects (like Marshall huts), curbs not posed on grass but integrated to the road. This nearly never happens all at the same time and as I already said, I spend an infinite time to correct a lot of things...
Anyway the ams development is close to be finished and I will not update many more tracks. 2 more will come. Algarve and Val. Not sure to do more as it is really time consuming and headache making with all the things going wrong with bad builds. And end of development for ams1 is also an important thing.

Portugal International (Estoril) from rf2 probably is well build :D:D always wished to have that track on ams.

Even with the end of ams development, your amazing work Patrick, and from all the guys that help converting all the tracks you realesed, is probably a good base to have some of those tracks in the next game!

Portugal International (Estoril) from rf2 probably is well build :D:D always wished to have that track on ams.

Even with the end of ams development, your amazing work Patrick, and from all the guys that help converting all the tracks you realesed, is probably a good base to have some of those tracks in the next game!
I doubt, as graphic engine will be new :( with no modding help...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.7%