AMS Modding - Tracks (Work in progress)

That's the thing I cant add it. Its not showing up in the trace file for me to add the number to the gdb file. I added the trace line in the shortcut as you said, went out on track clicked the Drs button in the spots I wanted the detection zone and Drs zone but when I logged back out of AMS and checked the text file it generated nothing. So like I said, I had nothing to add to the gdb. I'm not worried about adding lines, I'm not a perfectionist like some

In fact I was not totally honest, because I have worked A LOT on the next track already.
You will have to be patient because of cameras not ready. But this one will be epic for battles :)

queen10.20164131214.jpg

queen9.2016413115936.jpg

queen8.2016413115858.jpg

queen7.2016413115817.jpg
Still planned to release, waiting for the excellent cams Luigi always adds. ;)

I also inform you that Gringo , who is doing an excellent job on IA, among others things, will have a 3 weeks holidays. AIW is not my cup of tea. So, unless someone is mastering this point, we will have to wait for his come back for next track.

By the way... Next track... Big project... A clue?

velo.201641873035.jpg

:whistling:

Still planned to release, waiting for the excellent cams Luigi always adds. ;)

I also inform you that Gringo , who is doing an excellent job on IA, among others things, will have a 3 weeks holidays. AIW is not my cup of tea. So, unless someone is mastering this point, we will have to wait for his come back for next track.

By the way... Next track... Big project... A clue?

velo.201641873035.jpg

:whistling:
Patrick do you think you'll ever make any historic tracks? Or are images harder to source for a project like that?

hello

i never ever do track for GSC or AMS , only do for Rfactor 1&2 , very similar but im little lost , my track are not reconize by automobilista (GDB , Shader or structure problem ??) is there s a tutorials or a post to explain the step for put new fresh track in locations to work well ??

excuse my bad english

Attachments

• genetouze01.jpg
    genetouze01.jpg
    822.3 KB · Views: 328
  • genetouze02.jpg
    genetouze02.jpg
    824.5 KB · Views: 309
  • genetouze06.jpg
    genetouze06.jpg
    856.1 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 141 86.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 15.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 58 35.4%