AMS Modding - Tracks (Work in progress)

Do you have any error written?

sure i do , but its not the structure of the GEN/GDB , the problem seem to become with MAS file ..
i just saw that its the old Gmotor 2.0 instead of the last Gmotor2 , but AMS need MAS file encrypted/protected
i use rfactordec script to encrypt GMT/DDS file , but after , Gmotor 2.0 (v2.1.0) wont pack it in a MAS file ..
at this time , it's my first problem

thx patrick for encryption it's now ok

-second problem , i open "eastern creek track" to see how its done for AMS (with 3Dsimed) and for the Track/RoadMain , it seems missing something ( shaders ) it appears black with strange color and shader used is "T1 Diffuse" .. is it the normal shaders for the MainRoad/Track in AMS "T1 Diffuse" ??

oups , i was thinking it s will be easy to transfert my RF2 track Version to AMS but now it seems i dont know a lot of stuff about AMS tracks ..

has i see , there s a lot of good guy who know perfectly how to do the job here , perhaps someone know a link to a tutorial for AMS Track , that would be more easy then to ask here all the time ..

i have only an old 3DSmax9 version , is it good for AMS , do i need a plug-in ??

Thuro76 ; what is the "Opss" thing i will miss at the end ??

It does look alot like the first corner in Melbourne :rolleyes:
hmm, you are strong hehe, we have the winner :D

Euroracers gave me permissions to use their GP4 version of Melbourne. A lot of work to do as said before but I must admit that I start to like a lot what I have done :roflmao:

melb03.2016421124338.jpg

hmm, you are strong hehe, we have the winner :D

Euroracers gave me permissions to use their GP4 version of Melbourne. A lot of work to do as said before but I must admit that I start to like a lot what I have done :roflmao:

melb03.2016421124338.jpg
this is good news another super v8 track and f1 thank you :) and thanks to Euroracers for permission:)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 462 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 282 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.1%
Back