Amount of tracks and cars in this game?

I know absolutely nothing about this game , and then this morning when I cracked open RD , I saw a live feed of our very own ,Rupe Wilson kickin' but in some racing going on! I watched until it was over and it looked like a blast.

It doesn't look like it is a community modded game at all , but I was wondering about how much content comes with it as of right now? And are they planning on bringing more out? I'm I getting to this game towards the end of it's shelf life and NCG #2 is coming out soon?

Also...will my HPP pedals and CSW 2 wheel work ok in this game?

As of right now there are 15 Cars (including a ride-on lawn mower), 13 circuits (usually with a reverse layout and some with a short and long layout) , 3 ovals (each also having a figure 8 configuration) and a couple of demo arenas.

NCG 2 isn't even on the horizon. NCG has been in early access since January 2014 and after some rough times they finally seem to be pushing towards the finish line at a rapid pace. I don't think they have revealed exactly what is still to come, some cars have been suggested

We'll now take a short holiday break to spend some time with our families (and of course race you online!) but surely enough, next year will be even more exciting for all of us with awesome things lined up for the game, like expanded career with special challenge events and even more new cars to name just a few. We can't wait to share all that with you!

^ from the latest dev blog. edit - forgot to add that Wreckfest does have workshop support but personally I haven't used it and so can't really comment on it's merit.

As for your wheel, I usually play with a controller but I think I have used my t300 + CSR elite pedals before without any problems, but someone with your gear could give a better answer on that.

Last edited:
@Jeff Huber
The game is good fun very sim like an cars handle well with a wheel. Thrustmaster's an Logitech's are okay, but check this post from the Dev on the CSW 2.5 maybe 2.0 is okay ?
I'm aware of a user with a DD wheel an HE pedals which work fine , try download an quick test on the 2 hr window on Steam

It looks like users with CSW V2.5 are experiencing an issue with bindings not being saved but we're not sure whether that is related to drivers or what. Unfortunately we don't have V2.5 yet so any fixes we do are kind of shots in the dark. As a temporary workaround, you could try setting the controller setup file as read-only.

Controls guide : http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/wreckfest-controls-guide.145035/

... and a couple of demo arenas.
Have to correct you about the derby arenas. There 3 derby pits here:

small-derby-pits.jpg

There the big Speedway 2 derby pit. first video:

And then there the famous Stadium derby with ramps!! :D

Thanks guys! I will look into this a bit more today. Not sure I need another racing game , as I think I own every one ever created haha....it does look like a lot of fun though , so I'm not sure I'll be able to contain myself.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back