• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Featured American Truck Sim: Everett Aerospace Factory Previews

Discussion in 'American Truck Simulator' started by Paul Jeffrey, May 13, 2019.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +21,192
    ATS Washington Everet Aerospace Preview 4.jpg
    Check out the Everett Aerospace Factory preview images from the upcoming Washington State American Truck Sim map expansion.

Washington State is well known for its aerospace industry, and Everett hosts some the largest of those companies including the impressive factory that features within the upcoming DLC. The buildings real-life counterpart holds the record for the Worlds Largest Building which has enough space to fit 13 Empire State Buildings inside its walls. 13 Empire State Buildings!

ATS Washington Everet Aerospace Preview 3.jpg ATS Washington Everet Aerospace Preview 5.jpg

In the upcoming Washington State expansion for American Truck Simulator, drivers will be able to deliver to and from this impressive factory; transporting aircraft parts as well as driving a new Special Transport route for heavy and unique components. The Everett factory has also been created using unique prefabs based on the real building which makes for an impressive sight for anyone driving past.

The new DLC is expected to release sometime in the near future, although no exact date has been confirmed by the developers as yet.

ATS Washington Everet Aerospace Preview 1.jpg ATS Washington Everet Aerospace Preview 2.jpg

American Truck Simulator and European Truck Simulator 2 are available to purchase for PC right now.

Like to go big rigging across the highways of the USA? Fancy sharing your experiences with your fellow community members and taking in all the latest news regarding both games? Well join up with our European Truck Sim 2 and American Truck Sim sub forums to get involved with the community today!

Love what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Instagram
    Youtube
    Twitch

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
    • Love Love x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. CC

CC
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7,187
    I totally love this game just astonishing the sheer amount of details inisde the maps they make, even the graphics and lighting is just lovely. :)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Matt Percival

Matt Percival
    Premium

Ratings:
    +18
    I live two miles from this factory. I'm always in awe every time I drive by it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bonehead

Bonehead
    Premium

Ratings:
    +87
    News
    I lived in Mukilteo just over the hill from it, and I could walk there in ten minutes. It always surprised me that I could never hear the jets either day or night. Amazing building, and it's also the largest largest square footage building in the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_Everett_Factory

• Like Like x 2
  5. VirtuaIceMan

VirtuaIceMan

Ratings:
    +133
    I went there once. As they did military work too you weren't allowed to take any photos or video inside. So I filmed it as we drove past leaving at the end of the visit lol

6. Copef1

Copef1

Ratings:
    +75
    I live close to it too. I mountain bike Japanese gulch in Mukilteo all the time. Many times I have seen new Boeing jets fly over on approach to Paine Field. You really get an idea of the size of the Boeing facility if you look at how small the man doors look when compared to the building.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mikec87

Mikec87
    Premium

Ratings:
    +64
    The detail in this game are simply amazing. :):geek:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek

Ratings:
    +1,770
    cool, I have been there when was in Seattle , great addition

• Like Like x 1
  9. Isaac Chavira

Isaac Chavira
    Livery Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +738
    I work there, 787 Manufacturing Engineer :D. The factory you see can fit Disneyland inside of it and then some. The Murial on the doors is incorrect. We have since put up a new one as of two years ago.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Isaac Chavira

Isaac Chavira
    Livery Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +738
    Oh there is also a traffic revision on the freight exit. I wonder if they have the big yellow curb in here =o)

11. Damage Inc

Damage Inc

Ratings:
    +329
    I did a "Chris Griffin" WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT when I read 13 Empire state buildings!!! Wow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.