AMA PP Filter

Misc AMA PP Filter 1.2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, your pp filter is amazing but I've done everything I needed to do but I don't have the same results at all! I don't know why.... Is it that when you download the sol settings, csp settings you have to remodify the settings with those of the video? If you want I'll send you screenshots of what I got as a result. thanks for your reply

Hi, your pp filter is amazing but I've done everything I needed to do but I don't have the same results at all! I don't know why.... Is it that when you download the sol settings, csp settings you have to remodify the settings with those of the video? If you want I'll send you screenshots of what I got as a result. thanks for your reply
Hi, every preset you download has to be applied. If you're using Pure, Sol doesn't really matter but all configs and filters come with instruction where to place them.

Hi, are you sure you mean bloom? I'd say it's fairly subtle. But if that's the case you'd have to decrease it manually in the filter's .ini file.

Still, I'd try lowering the exposure or the godrays first.
I will try decrease it manually, btw it looks like this:

Attachments

• 55002233-F03F-4FEB-B38A-FAA8A879FF6B.jpeg
    55002233-F03F-4FEB-B38A-FAA8A879FF6B.jpeg
    655.8 KB · Views: 35
Amatertu updated AMA PP Filter with a new update entry:

Update 1.1.4

New update (tested for Pure 0.190 and CSP 1.80 preview 346):
- big auto-exposure changes in all filters, weather changes during the day (e.g. heavy rain) shouldn't make the game too dark anymore. Exposure from the cockpit camera improved a lot as well,
- changes to AMA Kiwi, changes both in filter's config and color grading. It should have a more toned down look now,
- Pure config adjustments,
- filters...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey guys, im running a 3060 and having trouble getting my game to look anything like this after following the settings, anyone have any tips?

hey guys, im running a 3060 and having trouble getting my game to look anything like this after following the settings, anyone have any tips?
Hi, sending a bit of gameplay or a screenshot would help a lot. If you have installed everything correctly (manually, preferably) and you're using all the listed mods there should be no issues

Hi, sending a bit of gameplay or a screenshot would help a lot. If you have installed everything correctly (manually, preferably) and you're using all the listed mods there should be no issues
yeah I realized after I logged off for the night, I will upload later today. for better reference do you have a suggested car mod and track mod or just go with what limited kunos stuff that I have?

and to give you an idea, the sky was super bright and what not blue so I couldnt see any coluds, and the track textures were grainy and almost plastic looking.

yeah I realized after I logged off for the night, I will upload later today. for better reference do you have a suggested car mod and track mod or just go with what limited kunos stuff that I have?

and to give you an idea, the sky was super bright and what not blue so I couldnt see any coluds, and the track textures were grainy and almost plastic looking.
Any kunos content should do. If the image was too bright, did you try adjusting the exposure?

got the exposure but quality just isnt as nice and sharp as yours
screenshot and video too big so here is my google drive docs

manual install ppf filters, sol and pure, pure config imported, ac settings and csp settings with resolution adjusted and exposure dropped within advised settings . thank you for the help

screenshot from photo mode

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mErRGdJhvI3w59LL0m6aeAGsmqMQ5E4D/view?usp=sharing

video kuson lambo and silverstone

Last edited:
got the exposure but quality just isnt as nice and sharp as yours
screenshot and video too big so here is my google drive docs

manual install ppf filters, sol and pure, pure config imported, ac settings and csp settings with resolution adjusted and exposure dropped within advised settings . thank you for the help

screenshot from photo mode

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mErRGdJhvI3w59LL0m6aeAGsmqMQ5E4D/view?usp=sharing

video kuson lambo and silverstone

So, I tried replicating your screenshot with AMA Kiwi
1.jpg

And beside having a darker road texture and better AO they're pretty much the same. Here are my suggestions:
- your image is overexposed even though you mentioned that you followed the exposure tips (the recommended value is 30%, not 44% like in your video)
- you might be missing track updates from Content Manager (tracks/cars configs and VAO's)
- try applying the Pure config again, and remember to save it afterwards. Double check if the values didn't remain default

So, I tried replicating your screenshot with AMA Kiwi
View attachment 688368

And beside having a darker road texture and better AO they're pretty much the same. Here are my suggestions:
- your image is overexposed even though you mentioned that you followed the exposure tips (the recommended value is 30%, not 44% like in your video)
- you might be missing track updates from Content Manager (tracks/cars configs and VAO's)
- try applying the Pure config again, and remember to save it afterwards. Double check if the values didn't remain default
thank you for taking the time to check and respond. ill give these tips a go

Amatertu updated AMA PP Filter with a new update entry:

Update 1.2

New significant update (tested for Pure 0.205 and CSP 1.80 preview 346):
- new filter: AMA Cherry. A new color graded variation, featuring a red/pink tint. Surprisingly good for regular gameplay and perfect for sunset photography (screenshot examples below),
- no need for importing a Pure config anymore. Making use of the new features, each filter...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea