AMA PP Filter

Misc AMA PP Filter 1.2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey man, do you have any recommendations for time and weather for your filters? I'm pretty sure you already have some favorite scenarios. Thanks in advance!

Hey man, do you have any recommendations for time and weather for your filters? I'm pretty sure you already have some favorite scenarios. Thanks in advance!
When it comes to my favourite weather settings (on Pure) that I use regularly it would be:
  • clear
  • few clouds
  • overcast clouds
  • mist
  • dust
  • all snow variants
  • hail
When it comes to time, it's just whatever

Last edited:
When it comes to my favourite weather settings (on Pure) that I use regularly it would be:
  • clear
  • few clouds
  • overcast clouds
  • mist
  • dust
  • all snow variants
  • hail
When it comes to time, it's just whatever
I was trying to recreate the same feel from your video @ 05:45, but I think Pure 0.165 behaves a little different... Maybe you have any suggestion for the weather plan? Thanks!

Amatertu updated AMA PP Filter with a new update entry:

Update 1.1.2

Another semi-small update with overall changes to filters and configs:
- exposure adjustments in all filters,
- adjustments to AMA, should be a bit more toned-down and natural looking (pics below),
- added a subtle glare and lens flare effect (mostly visible when staring at the sun or if car's headlights are too bright),
- minor changes in Pure config,
- minor changes in CSP preset.

View attachment 663146
[ATTACH type="full"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello!

I was super excited to use these filters but I'm having massive performance issues and I'm not sure why.

I usually use PURE pp filters with around 80+ FPS but when I activated these one's i had a huuuge drop down to around 15-20FPS. (Roughly a drop of 60FPS)

I did accidentally install them via CM initially before i read not to do that lol, so i deleted them and reinstalled via the root folder. I'm not sure if that had something to do with it or not, or if something else is clashing with them? idk..

Any ideas or suggestions?

Cheers :)
I also have the same issue, I'm playing on an RTX 3060

Hi, what version of Pure are you running? Have you installed the filters manually, or through Content Manager? Could you also try redownloading the CSP preset? I doubt it'll fix it but I've updated the link.
I installed the filters manually but still having a lot of performance issues, don't know why

Pure_0.155 Highres, I installed manually
Current version of this filter is tested for Pure 0.1.80 (which is the first information on the RD page). And since there were exposure script changes in one of the Pure updates this year, people with older versions experience performance issues, unfortunately.

hi mate,
this ppfilter is very good i like cinamon but i have one problem, why when in the car it becomes very bright? I use pure 1.90

Many thanks for the update! I feel like a 5 to 10% increase in the exposure is needed in order to match the previous Pure 0.180 look due to the new changes (personal preference, but might help others).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.