AMA PP Filter

Misc AMA PP Filter 1.2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Amatertu submitted a new resource:

AMA PP Filter - AMA post processing filter for Assetto Corsa made for Pure

After the long wait it's finally here! Currently tested for Sol 2.2.5, CSP 0.1.80 preview 115 and Pure 0.148

View attachment 634676

Featuring the base AMA filter and it's color graded variants. Here's a very short description for all of them:
  • AMA - the base PPF, suitable both for driving and taking pics,
  • AMA Blueberry - strong blue tint, somewhat inspired by NFS Unbound look during...

Read more about this resource...

Amatertu updated AMA PP Filter with a new update entry:

Update 1.01

First update with some minor changes:
  • slight adjustments to the AMA Blueberry filter, the color grading should be slightly less intense now
  • changed the CSP post-processing antialiasing in the graphic adjustments tab from FXAA 3.11 to CMAA 2.0 (no performance change from my testing)
  • all filters tested on the new Pure 0.154 and Sol 2.2.6
View attachment 635719View attachment 635718

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi. First, I must thank to you for such a good filter. I was also made some in the past, but I could not made as good looking as yours and defenetly best one in recent years. I want to ask something about videos that you are making. I am also making cinematic like videos, but I can't find the way to make camera shakes like in some of you shots. I am using mostly Drone Cam, and for some shots CamTool, but the shake from CamTool is to slow. Can you tell me you secret about how do you achieve that?

Hi. First, I must thank to you for such a good filter. I was also made some in the past, but I could not made as good looking as yours and defenetly best one in recent years. I want to ask something about videos that you are making. I am also making cinematic like videos, but I can't find the way to make camera shakes like in some of you shots. I am using mostly Drone Cam, and for some shots CamTool, but the shake from CamTool is to slow. Can you tell me you secret about how do you achieve that?
Hi, thank you for the kind words! Personally I use Drone Cam for all of my videos and then I add "camera shake" effect in editing software. I use Davinci Resolve for editing, but I'm pretty sure almost every software has it nowadays

Thanks for answer. I was thinking before about just edit in shake, but my results in Vegas, was very mild. I was thinking if it is problem with the Vegas, as I use it for years, and seems like after Magix acquisition, this software just gets behind, and limited compared to others. Anyway thanks again, looking forward to PPF updates and videos. ;)

Amatertu updated AMA PP Filter with a new update entry:

Update 1.1

Here's the first proper update, mainly focusing on adapting the filters and settings to the latest Pure 0.165

What's new:
- semi-new Blueberry Lite filter
- adaptation of the new Pure exposure method for all filters
- adjustments to the base AMA PPF
- some minor changes in most filters
- updated Pure config

The semi-new Blueberry Lite filter is something inbetween the Blueberry and AMA...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Why not put the filters for ease of use in one folder?
  1. Not everyone wants to install every filter, personally I'm not a fan when my PPF list gets cluttered with 5 filters at once
  2. I find it easier to organise, personally
  3. The installation process (aka drag and drop) takes 10 seconds per filter max anyway

Fair enough. I thought it would be more time efficient to install them all in one go.
Try them out and delete the ones you don't like. I don't know why im nitpicking this xD
Cool filters tho, seem to be nice for cinematics.

Thanks a lot for this - your work is fantastic!
Your video also seems to walk through your video settings; if I download all your settings via the links provided, I should be good to go - right? I'm using Pure 0.165 and CSP 1.80.

The only thing throwing me off is how bright headlights are during the day. I thought Pure would resolve this. Any tips on how to minimize how bright the headlights are during the day without compromising night driving?

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for this - your work is fantastic!
Your video also seems to walk through your video settings; if I download all your settings via the links provided, I should be good to go - right? I'm using Pure 0.165 and CSP 1.80.

The only thing throwing me off is how bright headlights are during the day. I thought Pure would resolve this. Any tips on how to minimize how bright the headlights are during the day without compromising night driving?

Thanks!
Jump to 4:10 in the video.

The brightness fully depends on the specific car mod, some will be too bright, some might be not bright enough.

Great filters man, I just wanna ask how you made the color grading textures because it looks somewhat different (not the colors) compared to other color grading textures ive seen such as the kunos neutral color grading texture. I've tried editing some of the available color grading textures's shapes to match yours but they just look different, is there some sort of template that you could share maybe?

Great filters man, I just wanna ask how you made the color grading textures because it looks somewhat different (not the colors) compared to other color grading textures ive seen such as the kunos neutral color grading texture. I've tried editing some of the available color grading textures's shapes to match yours but they just look different, is there some sort of template that you could share maybe?
I used a color grading texture called "Neutral" that I already had in my textures folder. After that I used GIMP 2 for editing.

Hello!

I was super excited to use these filters but I'm having massive performance issues and I'm not sure why.

I usually use PURE pp filters with around 80+ FPS but when I activated these one's i had a huuuge drop down to around 15-20FPS. (Roughly a drop of 60FPS)

I did accidentally install them via CM initially before i read not to do that lol, so i deleted them and reinstalled via the root folder. I'm not sure if that had something to do with it or not, or if something else is clashing with them? idk..

Any ideas or suggestions?

Cheers :)

Hi need your advice since my pc spec below than you:
Ryzen 5 3600
32gb ram
GTX1070ti
When i use your ppfilter my gameplay become lagging. Is there any setting i can adjust to get my gameplay smooth? thank you

Hi need your advice since my pc spec below than you:
Ryzen 5 3600
32gb ram
GTX1070ti
When i use your ppfilter my gameplay become lagging. Is there any setting i can adjust to get my gameplay smooth? thank you
I'd start with the Extra FX tab in CSP and CSP settings in general

Hey. I'm also having issues with the latest AMA pp filter selected. Running a 3070 and the fps just stays between 15 and 28 with 30% gpu usage. Any other filter works fine. This is on pure where I'm having this issue. SOL is working fine

Hey. I'm also having issues with the latest AMA pp filter selected. Running a 3070 and the fps just stays between 15 and 28 with 30% gpu usage. Any other filter works fine. This is on pure where I'm having this issue. SOL is working fine
Hi, what version of Pure are you running? Have you installed the filters manually, or through Content Manager? Could you also try redownloading the CSP preset? I doubt it'll fix it but I've updated the link.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.