Alright when was that again.....?

In my opinion is this whole story just a joke. Its only simracing and i can understand why many drivers do not take it siriously. I mean i have also fun driving sims but if you ever drove a real race it just cant stand.
Fun if it's not televised and sponsors, charities and manufacturers aren't involved. Do you think McNish will say "no harm?"

This is so Low , how about the other's ? ( The real fast drivers on esport's never get a chance to prove them in a real car ) so the money rules as always )
Who got the best hacker win's the race...

I think I know where Abt got his cheating idea from:

you-cant-see-me-i-hidev-if-i-cant-see-13674301.png

As the story has hit the mainstream press it seems the hiding face with equipment (mic stand?) raised the suspicion and an IP cross-check confirmed the cheating.

But his dad is rich so apparently for a few people this makes it all ok!

This just proves how the esports real world racing line is blurring.

We get cheating in real motorsport to get the final edge and the same teams are using shady tactics to ensure they are winning. the risk to exposure ratio for cheating is small and the pay off is huge. even if they do get found out the initial exposure will get them the column inches they need to get drivers etc. and the good drivers who are looking for the best teams to ensure every possible avenue is explored to ensure they are in the best car will gravitate to these team this like a moth to a flame.

so a 10k fine is nothing to a real world team. they would have spent 5 times this amount already if the season had been running normally by now on one crash repair.

so this fine is not going to be a deterrent next time either, all that will happen is that they will be doubly sure they do not get found out next time.

Wow dude you do not do that on that level it NEVER worked in the past, why would you think I will work this time?. 10 k is not enough that should be a ban for the rest of the season. In e-sport getting banned for cheating is a stain you cannot remove and this should be applied here everyone should know this guy did thin in the past.

Codemasters will launch game with pre covod 19 shedule. Maybe put in a patch with the new shedule. Tracks that are strreet circits will be hard to mouve to alternate dates. But easy to put on sim.
This is the first time codemasters have a game ahead of the season start. Personaly im a rF2 guy so i dont care about code masters anyhow.

Put them both in different cars in teams that are in top tier on airo and development. Then we see whos number one. Both can score podeoms and pole positions and wins. Lewis is more public with team as to what he needs from them. And like all champions you have to fight and argue a little to get it. Then the team will do anything for you as you know what you are talking about. Botas dose not seem like this seems like mr Nice guy who plays by the rules and avoids politics. I have never met him so this is mereley a asumption.

Hehe my assumptions is also solely from the medias.
And eventhough I admit I dont really like Lewis arrogance - then I know exactly which of the guys I would chose for a beer - If I really had to.:sneaky:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Probably just like Toto Wolff knows it. :roflmao:

Yeah - and probably two nationalities too:roflmao:
I dont think mutch about nataionalities in F1 its all about whos fast. I am Canadian so my drivers are good so far. I was born in England whitch has a good line up with Hamillton and Noriss. Maybe Russell if he can get a better car. But i have cheered for Senna, Schumacher, Prost and Vettel. I realy dont care where there from. If they drive fast and rack up points thats all you need be be a fan.

Not personally knowing either, I'd say they seem to be very different personalities.
I have always rated Valtteri as a very good 'thinking' driver....Prost.like.
He will get what he can out of the car on days when it is good.
Lewis is just simply 'quick' right out-of-the-box.
Some drivers just have that ability...coupled with a mental toughness....Clark, Senna, Fangio, Schumacher....and now, Lewis.
Those guys can wring the neck of any car to put it in a position most can only dare to dream of.
That is why he is paid so much and allowed to go do his 'thing' when away from the track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back