Alright when was that again.....?

pro race drivers dont really experience real life & become mature adults.They get looked after their entire life by parents,management & teams so are missing some essential life skills.
look at the NETFLIX formula one series, plenty of that around and not a very nice sight at that

back on topic: it certainly brings to mind this classic cartoon from way way back (1993):

Internet_dog.jpg

I get why someone would not want to participate in this series, its even more bumping and crashing than the real formula e, i guess they are obliged by their contracts, but didnt he even stream the race on twitch?

Last edited:
Oh no hes the worst person in the world........quite funny because this fine and them throwing it into the spotlight is just their way of making sure sim racing remains a joke to the world. :roflmao: :roflmao:
What's your point even? If you hate sim racing so much, just bugger off and go on your merry way. Leave and be happy, if we over here depress you so much.

One word: cheater.

No integrity.

Many more deserving drivers could and should carry the Audi banner.

Summarily dismissed if I had any say in his future at the team.

Indefinite suspension from the actual series until he can demonstrate that he understands what he did and the disgrace it brought to the series and is genuinely remorseful. FIA should also take action.

EU 10,000 is seemingly harsh but not enough.

Unlike cheating with illegal engine/chassis/body tweaks where a driver is penalised for the wrongs of his team, this is SOLELY on the driver.

Abt needs racing; racing does not need him.

I strongly believe in grace and forgiveness, but this driver has no business in motorsport if he literally takes himself out of the game. If he cannot bear not winning--if he cannot put in the time in to improve his craft even if it is in sim format--he should hang it up. Massively disappointing.

With the current F1 calendar looking more and more in disarray with it likely that the British, US & Singapore GP likely not being held due to government restrictions, what chances do you think that other FIA Grade 1 will be substituted into the calendar to fill their places or to make the calendar logistically easier (more races in Europe, multiple races in the Middle East). If so, what tracks do you think will be likely.

On a similar note, Codemasters have already stated that F1 2020 will have all the tracks from the original 2020 season even if the GP supposed to be held there didn’t go ahead. However if the new revised calendar sees the return of tracks like Hockenheim, Imola & Jerez or new tracks such as the Kuwait Motor Town and the Dubai Autodrome (or other Grade 1 tracks), do you think these tracks will make it into the game or will these be left out even if F1 actually raced there?

Wow... I think it's fair for Daniel Abt as I really dislike some professionals not taking simracing seriously. The indy races had quite some bad moments.

Of course I don't know what's the story behind this but I think it's rather harsh for the simracer to get excluded from everything.
Excluded from the formula e series: definitely though.

Have to say I kinda like that people who are bad for the reputation of simracing get penalized heavily. Setting examples and hopefully make simracing better for everyone.
The simracer was banned only from the FE events as far as I know

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea