Alright when was that again.....?

The reason given on the IMSA stream for the faster GT cars is down to the fact that prototypes never get fast enough to get the aero into the picture which is where most of their speed is. Most of the prototypes aren't much faster than the GT cars in a straight line as you can really see on the oval section of Daytona. Last year's Petit Le Mans saw a GTLM Porsche finish first overall as a result when the entire race was inundated in torrential rain.

Nice to hear Tom Kristensen (whom I've met in person) on the commentary. And to see Marc Basseng (whom I've met in person) having done a great GTD stint. But where is Rene Rast (whom I've also met in person) running?
Okay, enough of that jazz^^ Phew, the amount of commercials really scares me.

What a race!
PWL7Iwx.jpg

We shall return :)
Holly James Burrough's Jacksonville....
Missing decent Daytona on RF2, I found good (but most likely totally illegal) version for GSCE. I took LMP2 (but no DP unfortunately), LMPC and GTLM and GT3 from different mods, made them work more or less together, and tadam....
I can do my 2,4hrs of Daytona off line, with 45 cars.

Thankfully we have a fantastic version of a C7.R. I'm going to be driving it endlessly around Sebring in 6 weeks time, or more likely much sooner.

Looks like it's been awhile since someone posted in here, so I'll post mine.

Not traditional art, but I made this entirely in Adobe Photoshop CS6 from scratch using shadowing techniques.

Nigel Mansell's infamous '92 Williams FW14B:
Red 5 FW14B.JPG

Not F1, but without Williams contract negotiation issues in 1992, Mansell would have never driven this championship winning Lola T93/00 in the 1993 PPG IndyCar series:
Nigel Mansell Red-5.jpg

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 113 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 36.7%