Alright when was that again.....?

• Deleted member 379375

It's just a simpathy/cya drive, no significance and very nice of Mercedes.
Of the future, Botas out Noris in.

My intro to stock cars aged 7 at matinee theatre :coffee:

I love Grosjean and his simracing efforts and YouTube videos. But realistically, he's better off at Indies. You guys wanna replace Bottas with Russel? I understand. Wait until Tito fires back at red bull for pirating his engine guys. I will get Max and Russell if I was him. LOL

I think it's quite close actually, Red Bulls strategy has arguably cost them 2 races now, chiefly Bahrain and now Barcelona.
The obvious reason they lost Barcelona is Pérez's qualif misfortunes: had he been racing in P4 Mercedes wouldn't have had the option to pit Hamilton twice. But then Verstappen might have lost anyway since Hamilton was very close to passing him before both pit stops. In the hands of Hamilton the Merc looked a better car than a RedBull.

Last edited:
Merc the best car., no doubt!!
Max good start... gap 5 seconds savety car momeny Yuki...
Bad pitstop Redbull 4.2 seconds rear wheel... mediums tyre are better on the merc. Perez was nowhere to help ... better strategy Merc. Max did nothing wrong! But exided race. Hope the next time luck is on Max

Something else worth of note, the Merc seems to be performing better on the harder compound tires. The last two races Pirelli brought the hardest combo of tires (C1, C2, C3). It will be interesting to see as the season develops if that perhaps works in Red Bulls favor as they bring softer compounds to select tracks. All of that said, at least we have something interesting to watch this year rather than Hamilton beating Bottas to the title in August.

Something else worth of note, the Merc seems to be performing better on the harder compound tires. The last two races Pirelli brought the hardest combo of tires (C1, C2, C3). It will be interesting to see as the season develops if that perhaps works in Red Bulls favor as they bring softer compounds to select tracks. All of that said, at least we have something interesting to watch this year rather than Hamilton beating Bottas to the title in August.
Exactly spot on. They will both have advantages at different races this year. Its about who is smarter and maximises their opportunities.

A top 3 driver in the best car on the best team is going to win most of the races. In race trim, I think it is closer than last year but still not that close in my opinion. We need more rain races.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back