Alright when was that again.....?

I am not ready to write off Checo yet, the RB is notoriously tricky to drive. Sure he had a rough go at Imola but those were extremely difficult conditions for all drivers. It proved most challenging to those in new teams. That said he still has two P5s and a P4, and let's not forget his car shutting off on the out lap of bahrain was no fault of his own. I think he will come good in time.

bump :geek:

eb97a859-1056-49bd-8988-36e81e87ae9c.jpg

Max was the one who spoke up about the illegal Ferrari. Lewis likes the challenge he says .. I want to hear him say that when the red bull really does become the better car. He has a lot of talk and his well-known mind games, he now knows how Max drives .. and with the start I take less risk than Max .. blah blah he certainly forgot that he was lucky in imola that in turn 1 his wing was not finished .. except that he also went off the track .. I was completely done with that man. Mr mind game. that is also what I find most iritant about him besides that he is of course a good driver. He has forgotten the happiness Imola and Bahrain for a while.

The Merc is just the better car again the ease with which Lewis could close the gap in Spain tells me enough. and the qualifications and practice was merc too common for the Redbull. It is a media fairytale that is brought into the world. that Redbull has a car this year to challenge mercedes .. The Redbull was just as bad as 2 years ago on hungary same story

Yes everyone would like it .. but at the moment merc is just better. and in the hands of Lewis it will be difficult for Max.

What I said before redbull still has a lot of work to do and Perez has to go faster, because he should be in top 3 just like Max. Perez must also be better than Bottas

Blah blah blah. What is it with people today? Dont get the result you want. It must be because of some injustice. Dont you ever think that the experience of 15 years 7 WDC , 100 poles and 98 victories has give Hamilton a greater skill set to bring to races. Also mind games are part of the sport. Max was playing mind games with his pass at turn 1. Max's time will come as long as he learns from his losses.

Blah blah blah. What is it with people today? Dont get the result you want. It must be because of some injustice. Dont you ever think that the experience of 15 years 7 WDC , 100 poles and 98 victories has give Hamilton a greater skill set to bring to races. Also mind games are part of the sport. Max was playing mind games with his pass at turn 1. Max's time will come as long as he learns from his losses.

I understand what you are trying to say. but how do you conclude that.?
why shouldn't he learn from his losses?
curious mind games in turn 1..mindgames by a overtake..? when that was just a good action both spain and Imola.
the poles and wins does not say everything about his driving skills. Jim Clark only had 25 wins and was a very great master. Stefan Belof never won a GP but was a great master, same story as Ronnie Peterson

Last edited:
Its all about mind games in this business. Imposing your will over your opponent. Max does this by being aggressive when he has the opportunity and Lewis does it by re passing later. The best racers dont just have ability there are also mentally strong and intelligent. Poles and wins do matter today as racing is a business. The best teams put the best drivers in their cars. Why do you think Mercedes & Red Bull have Hamilton and Verstappen as their lead drivers? Because they are the best 2 drivers on the grid. I said Max should learn from his losses and also analyse what Lewis does differently or better than him when following. If you ever watch Motogp you will see Marquez watching his opponents trying to understand where they are better than he is on track.

Its all about mind games in this business. Imposing your will over your opponent. Max does this by being aggressive when he has the opportunity and Lewis does it by re passing later. The best racers dont just have ability there are also mentally strong and intelligent. Poles and wins do matter today as racing is a business. The best teams put the best drivers in their cars. Why do you think Mercedes & Red Bull have Hamilton and Verstappen as their lead drivers? Because they are the best 2 drivers on the grid. I said Max should learn from his losses and also analyse what Lewis does differently or better than him when following. If you ever watch Motogp you will see Marquez watching his opponents trying to understand where they are better than he is on track.
Max is not from the mind games he dont need it

You've said the obvious clearly and fairly.
You need to have a strong mind. You even see it on track when a car can't clearly overtake but will just move to the side to distract you.

@muzikant
The best and most competitive will go the extra mile and that's what it takes. I've seen Schumacher do what it takes and goes further.
If you want to play the hard man you might lose out to the smart man.

Being fast alone is not enough to be the best.

You need to have a strong mind. You even see it on track when a car can't clearly overtake but will just move to the side to distract you.

@muzikant
The best and most competitive will go the extra mile and that's what it takes. I've seen Schumacher do what it takes and goes further.

you don't think it will be a laughable discussion, being fast alone is not enough to be the best.... You say that exactly right, that's why he also needs a good car. which was previously posted by Richard on this forum. Max has made the Redbull look better over the years than the car really is. not to mention his team mates .... Ric, Gasly, Albon and now Perez...
who can't keep up with him
Max did nothing wrong.

And Schumacher had alot unfair dirty tricks and a ilegal Benetton in 1994

a strong spirit (LH) with the strongest car ever in Formula 1 history and crappy team rivals. then you kind of romanticize it.:roflmao:
we have all seen what a talent like Russel can do with that car
we quickly forget what we want to forget!

Last edited:

@muzikant

Schumacher had Hill and Villeneuve against him, then a couple of years of Hakkinen at his peak before both him and McLaren faded. If Schumacher had to fight Senna at his peak in an Adrian Newey car the way Verstappen has to fight Hamilton in a Mercedes now, the history books would look a bit different.

@muzikant

Schumacher had Hill and Villeneuve against him, then a couple of years of Hakkinen at his peak before both him and McLaren faded. If Schumacher had to fight Senna at his peak in an Adrian Newey car the way Verstappen has to fight Hamilton in a Mercedes now, the history books would look a bit different.

Too bad for us that Turkey had to be dropped, it was a thrilling race last year and as a venue is has been a place where we can expect good action in Formula 1. The press will soon be saying that a double race in Austria will be to the advantage of Red Bull but I wouldn't be so quick to believe that. Looking forward to that triple header though... :thumbsup:

One can't focus too much looking behind at the past when the reality is now.

Times change and we have to accept every era in life will be different.

.... 'If'

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea