Alright when was that again.....?

Great to hear that. On the BLM thing I think it's called raising awareness and it's about ending racism which I sure you agree with. It is possible to make a positive statement about one issue without it meaning you are diminishing or ignoring the importance of others.
That's only partially true. As with many of those "stars" raising awarness, it's quite evident that they follow a very selective way of "making a statement". The call for equality gets alot more quiet as soon as it starts to deminish their returns. Best example is Lewis hamilton demanding 40 Mio. a year because he thinks that he is so important that he deserves it. How about trying to equalize wellfare in the fight against poverty with those 40 Mio., to let's say keep the people in the factories afloat who have to deal with wage cut during this pandemic? You can feed alot of people with 40 Mio.

But as usual, now the neo liberal hardliners will call me a Commi ... :p

Last edited:
Another black & white remark..
No, but Hamilton would probably be MUCH better than his team mate in an Alfa Romeo.
Just like Max is much better than Albon.
Is it really that hard to put things in perspective?

If Hamilton would be that gifted he would race in other racing series on the side. Like Kubica in Rallying and DTM, Alsonso in LeMans, Dakar and Indy or Kimi in Lawnmowering.

If Hamilton would be that gifted he would race in other racing series on the side. Like Kubica in Rallying and DTM, Alsonso in LeMans, Dakar and Indy or Kimi in Lawnmowering.
None of the drivers you mention did any other racing during their F1 career... except for a one off maybe ;)
Be happy about it: he might dominate elsewhere too :)
I am waiting for his dominance to end, just like most of us.

Despite a very predictable championship winner, I still think this season has had some terrific races.

It's been incredibly tight in the midfield with Sainz, Ricciardo, Gasly and Perez all scrapping away beautifully. Ferrari have been entertainingly terrible, but their poor form has at least proved that LeClerc is a serious talent that can make the best of even the worst machinery. And we've had some real fairytale stories - George leading, Checo and Pierre winning.

The season finale doesn't on paper look to be all that interesting, but this year has exceeded all expectations and really been one to remember IMHO.
Yes we saw new races but i dont believe it shooks teams up. A new track is usualy "a cookie cuter track" meaning it resembles somewhere you would normally go and the setup will be the same with minour tweaks. Or a neutral test car setup that you can tune in to just about any track. Get data and make adjusments for performance or leave it be. The end of the day i don't think things would be much different if we had not had the virus. Just a delayed launch to season and a condensed championship.

Let's try to get back on topic. What happened in P1? Is P2 already done also? Any interesting news?
P.S. Questions are for those who will give real answers, no hating on any driver or car. Okay maybe a bit. :p:roflmao:

Well, Russel forgot the drive cars fast, so he's slow again.

There was news that Merc will sport a special livery to celebrate it's staff, but I didn't noticed it in FP1.

Ocon doing good and Riccardos car was broken.

Last edited:
None of the drivers you mention did any other racing during their F1 career... except for a one off maybe ;)
Be happy about it: he might dominate elsewhere too :)
I am waiting for his dominance to end, just like most of us.

Kubica *cough*

Oh wait, you probably don't watch F1.

Last edited:
The stuff you just posted makes sense, even if one would not agree on every point.

But... repeatedly sharing negative one-sentense radical judgements about drivers or cars.

I agree, if you read what i sayd i did not bash bottas lewis or russell just saying things the way i saw it / experianced it.

Slogans like hold my beer etc getting lame indeed (i think such lines are lame from the get go but thats my opion)

And if you agree or not with me i like it more then when people acting all butt kissing like.

one liner you say?

The more you will hate me the more you will learn.. (something lewis could have sayd... but its from a controversial movie)

To be fair to him, Lewis has also said that he wishes the other guys were up there challenging him. So he knows he’s had it easy this year.
Really, I thought it was Nico who said that, Lewis did not provide any support, just laughed as if Nico were just stupid...he knows how much support Mercedes and FIA gave it just for him...Lewis is FIA's golden boy...but now a week after Russell's spectacular race Lewis is so out, hope he's not there in 2021. That's it.

Last edited:
I agree, if you read what i sayd i did not bash bottas lewis or russell just saying things the way i saw it / experianced it.

Slogans like hold my beer etc getting lame indeed (i think such lines are lame from the get go but thats my opion)
And if you agree or not with me i like it more then when people acting all butt kissing like.
one liner you say?
The more you will hate me the more you will learn.. (something lewis could have sayd... but its from a controversial movie)

I think your post was meaningful, and did not contain those senseless one liners that are spread around daily...

He didn't win.
No, but it wasn't his fault and looked like he was going to - he didn't throw it away on his own.

I really didn't expect Russell to be as quick as he was - solid for sure but I figured Bottas would be handily faster having been in the car all season. Nope.

I like Bottas, he's clearly quick, seems a decent guy, and once in a while is the man to beat. But... after 4 years in the best car in the field he has what, 10 wins? Nothing to scoff at surely but that's an average season's total for Hamilton in the same car. I'm rooting for him, but at this point I'm about done hoping he's the guy to truly challenge Lewis for the crown within Mercedes.

After last weekend, I want to see what George Russell can do vs Hamilton on a level playing field over a couple of seasons. I'm not particularly a Hamilton fan, nor am I against him. I just want to see an actual persistent challenge and fight for the championship that goes down to the end and isn't wrapped up a month before season is over. Between multiple teams would be even better but please at least within ONE team is more interesting than this.

For this weekend's race, I predict Hamilton will be ever so slightly off peak and Bottas will be headed for victory. Until a cargo plan flying over the circuit inexplicably drops a load of ball bearings onto the last corner, on the last lap, just in time for Bottas to run into them and slide off track, opening the door for Hamilton to win again.

Last edited:
Really, I thought it was Nico who said that, Lewis did not provide any support, just laughed as if Nico were just stupid...he knows how much support Mercedes and FIA gave it just for him...Lewis is FIA's golden boy...but now a week after Russell's spectacular race Lewis is so out, hope he's not there in 2021. That's it.

Lewis has said it in recent years. He knows it’s not fun to watch.

So looking forward to next year already. And the hang over of last week is a bit hard to get over with. This race looks like another one of those weekend, whatever happened the whole season.

I'd like to hear news about drivers and what teams they will be driving for next year. I know It's all pretty much galvanized by now, but at least I want Mazepin to be gone before he starts. I'd like Sergio to get a seat. Maybe at Williams... Hahaha... I hope Russell gets a decent seat, maybe Red Bull likes young drivers, I hope they can somehow pirate him, rather than an old dog. I hope Russell realizes that his long time crush at Mercedes, and had a one night stand with is a battered **** already when he gets his chance.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.