Alright when was that again.....?

If Hamilton is so good as many of you think, so then he should drive Alfa Romeo or Williams cars rest of his racing career and win 7 new title easily, right?
Another black & white remark..
No, but Hamilton would probably be MUCH better than his team mate in an Alfa Romeo.
Just like Max is much better than Albon.
Is it really that hard to put things in perspective?

Last edited:
If Hamilton is so good as many of you think, so then he should drive Alfa Romeo or Williams cars rest of his racing career and win 7 new title easily, right?
EomYZ1uW4AEVY0p.jpg

Sometimes, we should just enjoy superior technology and human beings, able to tame it...

Yeah that's indeed exactly how sports always works and how previous multiple WDC winners continued their careers with low ranking teams.

Prost, Senna, Schumacher, Vettel and Lauda were very dominant in Marussia's and HRT's in their days. Not to mention Fangio kicking everybody's behinds in a Haas.

Hamilton is a great driver in a great car and wins multiple titles. Bottas is a more than average driver in the same great car and hasn't won a single title.

Yes Verstappen, Vettel and now also Russell would for sure have won a few titles as well in a Mercedes but.... they weren't at Mercedes at the right time and Hamilton was. We all declared him an idiot when he left Mclaren for Mercedes and look at the "idiot" now. Rapidly becoming The GOAT if he continues like this and he deserved all the titles so far to justify it.

I agree with the guy who said "Black Cars Matter" - Classic and so true. Anyone can win with this car. It goes to show all the drivers on the grid are great and it comes down to the car. That's why less emphasis should be on drivers, who come and go and more on supporting the car manufacturers and encouraging brands to compete with funding and support. Only then will a driver's supreme skills be realized on track.

You left out one big part, it's not just about winning, but winning the championship. Let's say Hamilton did not exist and Mercedes had a pair of Bottases driving for them. The way I see it, they would very likely have lost 2017 and almost certainly 2018 title to Vettel. 2019, maybe a title, but would have been close. This year again Bottas is barely ahead of Max before the final round and that with Max having five DNF's. It is enough to find one driver as in Bottas to refute the claim that anyone would win the title in a Mercedes.

You left out one big part, it's not just about winning, but winning the championship. Let's say Hamilton did not exist and Mercedes had a pair of Bottases driving for them. The way I see it, they would very likely have lost 2017 and almost certainly 2018 title to Vettel. 2019, maybe a title, but would have been close. This year again Bottas is barely ahead of Max before the final round and that with Max having five DNF's. It is enough to find one driver as in Bottas to refute the claim that anyone would win the title in a Mercedes.
I would say, given the fact that Bottas faced a year with alot of bad luck and technical issues I think it's a far stretch to meassure him against Verstappen purely on the current points standings. The two races that were really bad and down to his bad performance were Portimao and Turkey. You might have a point about the previous years, but it's difficult to judge what would have happened if Bottas was their No1 driver during those years. Not trying to take away from Lewis, because I think 2017 and 2018 were really good years in terms of his performance. I would also be very interested to see Max and Valteri in the same car. Max has allways the tendency to go for all or nothing and he is certainly not as consistent and reliable as one would expect from one of the most talented drivers on the grid with half of a decade experience in F1.

"I remember waking up to watch the start of the race then going to sleep and waking up when it ended because I knew what would happen,"

That is Lewis on F1 team dominance, talking about the Schumacher era of dominance..........

Hamilton said he did not watch races when Michael Schumacher dominated. You know that bloke who he happily accepted one of his helmets from his son not long ago...

Lewis said all of this when he was crying about Vettel being talked of as the GOAT....
In 2013, when he was struggling to win races let alone WDC and season later Merc had the most dominant F1 in the history of the sport...

He's an idiot. Has he taken a knee about how they treat women, or homosexuals or modern day slavery in Abu Dhabi yet?

Nope...of course not...

Last edited:
Let's try to get back on topic. What happened in P1? Is P2 already done also? Any interesting news?
P.S. Questions are for those who will give real answers, no hating on any driver or car. Okay maybe a bit. :p:roflmao:

• Deleted member 379375

No but i don't walk around in BLM t shirts and masks and demand drivers all take the knee, whilst taking money from corrupt regime's with questionable human rights records...

I do find modern day slavery as abhorrent as slavery of the past though and is actually something that we can change, now.

Great to hear that. On the BLM thing I think it's called raising awareness and it's about ending racism which I sure you agree with. It is possible to make a positive statement about one issue without it meaning you are diminishing or ignoring the importance of others.

I would say, given the fact that Bottas faced a year with alot of bad luck and technical issues I think it's a far stretch to meassure him against Verstappen purely on the current points standings. The two races that were really bad and down to his bad performance were Portimao and Turkey. You might have a point about the previous years, but it's difficult to judge what would have happened if Bottas was their No1 driver during those years. Not trying to take away from Lewis, because I think 2017 and 2018 were really good years in terms of his performance. I would also be very interested to see Max and Valteri in the same car. Max has allways the tendency to go for all or nothing and he is certainly not as consistent and reliable as one would expect from one of the most talented drivers on the grid with half of a decade experience in F1.
But, with 5dnf’s and close to Bottas in the standings he did very well, or did you think he could pass Hamilton in his RB? :p

"I remember waking up to watch the start of the race then going to sleep and waking up when it ended because I knew what would happen,"

That is Lewis on F1 team dominance, talking about the Schumacher era of dominance..........

Hamilton said he did not watch races when Michael Schumacher dominated. You know that bloke who he happily accepted one of his helmets from his son not long ago...

Lewis said all of this when he was crying about Vettel being talked of as the GOAT....
In 2013, when he was struggling to win races let alone WDC and season later Merc had the most dominant F1 in the history of the sport...

He's an idiot. Has he taken a knee about how they treat women, or homosexuals or modern day slavery in Abu Dhabi yet?

Nope...of course not...
Wait a moment, An idiot is someone who is screaming all over the place behind his keyboard, so no more :poop:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.