Alright when was that again.....?

No it rained, the Merc advantage in the wet in cut back...then it dried out and the advantage came back to him/them... wow...not hard to work out really is it?
The track never dried out, and it was still a track that was like driving on a mirror. Other drivers were either performing pirouettes or driving on eggshells. Lewis however showed why he is the best in in the wet, and in changing conditions. Lewis did what Lewis does, control the pace of his race - period.

Last edited:
Wow. Lawrence Stroll really took delusional to a new level with that after race interview. What an egomaniac.

That egomaniac just won a F1 race. What about you?

And without that egomaniac, Force India would likely have gone bankrupt. Stroll put together a group of investors, turned the team around, rebranded it Aston Martin for 2021, solidified its relationship with Mercedes and insured the long term future of the team.

So you know what? The guy earned massive bragging rights.

George Russell!

In Hamilton's car, and one that doesn't fit, with very little preparation and all the pressure yet drove faultlessly and would have won it quite easily I think in the end.

Absolutely mesmeric performance from him, firmly stamping his future champion credentials (and date i say it, showing just how good that Merc is).

Fantastic drive, couldn't have done more with the cards he was handed.

I don’t think Russell’s performance automatically means that Hamilton is not a worthy champion. He has shown in the past that he’s one of the greatest of all time.

Russell confirmed today that he’s a super talent, maybe the most promising young driver since Verstappen, something that was quite clear ever since he started outdriving his teammates at Williams.

This weekend also showed that Bottas is lucky to be in a Mercedes, when in reality, he should be driving a Haas or an Alfa Romeo.
I'm afraid you're right about Bottas, his performance was embarassing.

Last edited:
That egomaniac just won a F1 race. What about you?

And without that egomaniac, Force India would likely have gone bankrupt. Stroll put together a group of investors, turned the team around, rebranded it Aston Martin for 2021, solidified its relationship with Mercedes and insured the long term future of the team.

So you know what? The guy earned massive bragging rights.

Being humble is a virtue.

Yeah, count me in the camp who believes Hamilton and Russell are both great drivers. Bottas sucks, he may be one of the least inspiring characters in all of sport (really). Mercedes doesn't want Hamilton to have any competition and, while I get their reasons for that, both they and Hamilton need to understand that Hamilton's incredible achievements over this era are always going to have a little asterisk next to them for many of us. He's among the greats, but it's likely he retires with all of us being deprived of ever really knowing exactly how great. Just my 2 cents.

Heartbreaking to see how hard Russell was taking the outcome after the race. He should know that anyone who matters saw exactly the stuff he was made of today. With Max out of the race, George was clearly the class of the field and would have gotten P1 if not for some bad luck.

Very close call but I'm gonna go with Perez, this guy not having a seat next year highlights what's wrong with Formula 1 imo.

This victory is basically impossible. I mean all the odds are against him after the first lap, I've been very impressed by this guy lately.

Russell showed awesome racecraft and surely deserved that win but he has all the future in front of him. If anything, he exposed Bottas' real level

Last edited:
Don't know why all the people are hating on Bottas. He has proven to be able to beat Hamilton occasionaly and noone knows where the problems are. Maybe there is an issue with this particular car or PU and just watching his pitstop and the Mercedes mechanics looking like Ferrari mechanics searching for tires during his pit stops says it all. That he allways fails at the start could have several reasons as you can't swap critical parts as you like. The same issue as with Albon or Vettel, while it's pretty safe to say and in the case of Albon allready confirmed, that prefered drivers got a different treatment. It's mental if you know that the team doesn't support you as the other driver and I have no idea why Bottas signed the contract with Mercedes playing their games.

Bottas had zero grip because he got sent out with his old set of tires and was down on power as he got sniffed up like a line of white powder after the last stop, so it's no suprise that Russel looked like the super hero and Bottas like a total amateur. Might be interesting to know what Bottas could have done in the other car with fresh tires. At the end of the day it might have been karma and the right person won the race even if it means that Russel was unlucky. Maybe everybody would win in that car and fail in Bottas' car. Anyway, Russel's time will come and there will be some interesting fights in the future with the rest of the newcomers.

Also no idea how Stroll has a seat next year and Perez has none and how he thought he could have won the race. Under normal circumstances he would have been 30 seconds away or even morefrom his team mate. How Peco went through the field was exceptional, and the overatke against Lance shows why one deserves a seat and the other one doesn't. That's the killer instinct that winns races. Well deserved.

:roflmao:
I don’t think Russell’s performance automatically means that Hamilton is not a worthy champion. He has shown in the past that he’s one of the greatest of all time.

Russell confirmed today that he’s a super talent, maybe the most promising young driver since Verstappen, something that was quite clear ever since he started outdriving his teammates at Williams.

This weekend also showed that Bottas is lucky to be in a Mercedes, when in reality, he should be driving a Haas or an Alfa Romeo.
Russell is much better than Hamilton, he dominated the race from the start with Hamilton's car, the car was too small for him etc, what about Hamilton with Russell's car? What if Latifi beat Hamilton with Williams?

That Merc pit stop mistake could be intentionally made to make the Hamilton look better, FIA asked to do it, Hamilton is Hero atm :roflmao:

Last edited:
Thats the BIG problem of F1 the merc is toooo long the best car, this weekend was very clear they dont miss Lewis with all respect. There are manny young and good drivers they can win in this car easy. In other words it say a lot of Max Verstappen the only one can split the mercedes

Or maybe Max just looks that superior because he has a weak team-mate, arguably even weaker than Bottas. That theory works both ways.

Or maybe Max just looks that superior because he has a weak team-mate, arguably even weaker than Bottas. That theory works both ways.

Thats three weak team mates? Albon, Ric Gasly, ? Ric clearly not.. Max has proven itself. so not really a comparison.

Gasly and Albon win a lot in the junior classes

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes