Alright when was that again.....?

Can both Ferrari and Bottas please be swapped over with... anything would do, maybe even a dead monkey..on a serious note, Mercedes has been choking F1 over the last 6 or 7 years now..

such a fantastic race without mercedes at the front. Great battle for the win until the end, those raw emotions at the end from gasly and alpha tauri team, completley different feeling then hamilton and mercedes winning everything all the time with zero struggle. I am not taking away from them their hard and good work they are doing, but F1 would be much more enjoyable without them :D

Best race in ages, plus RedBull put to shame by Gasly!!! No party modes no Verstappen and no Bottas the currently most overrated f1 drivers!!! This was true race today!!!

This was an eventful race.
Super happy for Gazly because this guy really suffered in his short time in F1.

Next up: M u g e l l o :D

Last edited:
A podium without Mercedes, Red Bull and Ferrari... what’s the chance on that! Ok, Ferrari was expected, but Mercedes and Red Bull? Very happy for Gasly... well deserved win. Sainz would have been great though as well. Did he make a bad choice leaving McLaren for Ferrari? McLaren with Mercedes engines will even be better!

I just finished watching today's race. Gasly won it in a alfatouri. That team used to be Minardi. 2nd was Saintz and third stroll. Like im my previous post fresh talent is coming through

The Merc was the Brawn and the Renault is the Lotus in that case...... the AT is not the Minardi...jesus christ... its a re brand but every single piece of that car is new and not a Minardi...

ha - ha - ha
thank god for penalties :laugh: :thumbsup: :D

Albon's shoe is the worst place one would wants to be in :unsure:
Gasly is becoming a beast, not just this race, almost all season long!
The crowd would be shocked and sad and happy at the same time if there were there
don't you think it would be pretty stupid to swap those two - ONCE AGAIN !??
I mean... wouldn't they look like a bunch of jokers. or something even worse :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Gasly on the podium step sitting down is probably the photo of the year for me...dude's in total disbelief and I'm so happy for him, brought a tear to my eye considering his rollercoaster career. Was on the edge of my seat those final 5 laps cheering them both on (I was rooting for Carlos to win though).

Carlos knew he could win it, just one more lap and it was his for the taking...also sad that he's going to that boring red team. Him at McLaren-Mercedes next year would have been a force to be reckoned with.

With the car and position Lance was in, he could've done better...I believe a stronger driver in his seat would have possibly won the race.

I agree Kimi could have defended harder, but he knows that car can't hold them off forever.

WHAT. A. RACE!

Annotation 2020-09-06 114901.jpg

First French winner since Panis at Monaco 1996. Vive la France!

Very moving to see the joy of the Alpha Tauri team. These guys work just as hard as the big teams, so to see them celebrating like that is really great.

Sainz a very deserving 2nd. I wonder if he's having second thoughts about his move next season. I hope he is not another Alesi...

As for Ferrari, well... It doesn't get worse than this. I think a reset is necessary. I'm expecting a few tough seasons before they come back to the top. Leclerc and Sainz have their work cut out for them.

don't you think it would be pretty stupid to swap those two - ONCE AGAIN !??
I mean... wouldn't they look like a bunch of jokers. or something even worse :rolleyes:

No they won't look like a bunch of jokers, they are looking like the exact bunch right now :roflmao:

And now let me know which f***** up was the worst:

1. The f***** up by Merc (Lewis and team mistakes and valtteri pace)
2. The f***** up by Ferrari (being incompetent while crashing and getting DNF)
3. The f***** up by RedBull (Max start and his few first laps+DNF and albon being nowhere while Gasly can get a win)

Also the best act prize will be for marshals for punishing the Ferarri car by letting it go from the crane's hook :D

Last edited:
No they won't look like a bunch of jokers, they are looking like the exact bunch right now :roflmao:

And now let me know which f***** up was the worst:

1. The f***** up by Merc (Lewis and team mistakes and valtteri pace)
2. The f***** up by Ferrari (being incompetent while crashing and getting DNF)
3. The f***** up by RedBull (Max start and his few first laps+DNF and albon being nowhere while Gasly can get a win)

Also the best act prize will be for marshals for punishing the Ferarri car by letting it go from the crane's hook :D

This even a question?! Number 2 I choose you!

It's official: Ferrari sucks. If anyone has a problem with that...
1599408156827.png

Hello everyone,

I humbly request your help and advice. I love open wheel racing. Always have. However, here in America, it’s tough to be a fan. Due to the time differences, the F1 races are often broadcast in the middle of the night and I record them to watch in the morning. That being said, the broadcasts can be delayed (today's was a long delay - without notice) and by then you’ve already picked up your phone and have inadvertently seen the results. It’s frustrating. After today I’ve pretty much had it.
  • Is F1 TV any good? Are the races available to watch a few hours after they happen?
  • How can I watch F2, F3, or even other series from around the world?
  • Rally would be a nice touch as well, but it looks to require a subscription to WRC+ (and I may just do that). Is WRC+ good?
Any help or advice would be most appreciated.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea