Alright when was that again.....?

The FIA should reveal exactly what illegal mods Ferrari had on the car last year; whatever it was they absolutely wiped the floor with the Mercedes with straight line speed at spa and monza. Should not be given immunity for something so serious, it is shocking how bad they are without whatever magic box it was.

Last edited:
I give you credit for being consistent Max supporter.

Ferrari fans have given up hope and checked out ...these threads are quiet these days.

Am sure if Charles took pole this thread will be like 50 pages.

Anyway hoping for an interesting race .. Good luck
I haven't checked out, and I know "my" team has gone through a lot since I started watching in 1989. A lot of very highs, but also quite a bit of very lows. Hence why I happily make the comparison with 1992, but they're outdoing even that year now.

It's truly an interesting team, and it's weird that Ferrari F1 is that erratic, while Ferrari in other disicplines (GTE and GT3) is way more consistent.

Is it too much to hope Bottas takes out both Mercs in the first corner? I think we'd have a great race with the Mercs out.
As wonderful as that would be (assuming no one gets hurt) in terms of delivering us a fun race...nah, ain't happening. Bottas is too clean for that. Now, if we could get Nico back in that seat... :laugh:

No. Anyone thinking that anyone other than Bottas will now win is deluded.

Bottas can't get ahead of anyone right now. Unless Mercedes is in front, they can't seem to move up due to their set up. My bet is on one of the Mclarens (Sainz). Ricciardo or Verstappen depending on if they stop again.

Last edited:
Wow...Kimi might get 1 more podium before he retires...McLaren might get on the podium or even win...Stroll might win?!?!...this is madness! LOL

So, Lewis is the closest driver to get a race ban
6 penalty points before Monza(Kvyat 4, vettel 3), it will be probably 8 after the race, 12 will be a race ban if he reaches 12 before 17.11.20 and with this different calendar we have in 2020 it will be race packed till then.

Oh god Max out

midfield dog fight for podium begins :confused: :inlove::whistling::D

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back