Alright when was that again.....?

Yes very sad news indeed but if the new owners have deep pockets it might place them further up the grid not sure how much a F1 team like this is worth but must be into the billions. ?

Jesus seems like a steal they must have been hurting bad.
1598211449998.png

Conor Daly needs to watch the replay - says he doesn't know what happened. He got squeezed down to the apron and touched the curb. He describes feeling like his tire "went into a hole" - that was the curbing slowing up his front left, causing the spin.

Stewards may have ruined this race. I'm a Rossi fan, so I'm probably just salty, but that's my feeling right now. Dixon and Rossi were set up to battle to the finish before that penalty. I understand it was a bad situation in the pits, but if the cars both got back on the track undamaged, why not just let that one go at that juncture of the race?

I called it earlier this week when Alonso had a close call - I think they absolutely MUST reconfigure the pit entry and find a way to bring that wall around.

I think/hope he's just feeling a bit dizzy and/or rattled, but I felt sick seeing Pigot laying on the track like that. So scary!

The only two Chevrolet cars (Joseph and Pato) were on Top 10 only because of mad strategy games, Honda murdered Chevrolet.

Go Sato indeed :D
1-3 for Letterman lol

Well played to The Samurai. Marco, well my friend maybe next year with the fans here they will bring you to the trophy. Enjoyed the race but hate when they end under yellow but that’s racing

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back