Alright when was that again.....?

Hey everyone,

I'm new here, and I've been playing around with a design since Williams got sold! Check it out and please let me know what you think!

Williams_FW44-01.jpg
Williams_FW44-02.jpg
Williams_FW44-03.jpg
Williams_FW44-04.jpg
Williams_FW44-05.jpg
Williams_FW44-06.jpg

Remember there was a team called Wolf Ford in the 60's. Frank swore it was one of his cars. Technically it was his team with Walter Wolf's financial backing. So they changed their name once.
The team has not been the same without Frank at the track, Obviously he can't travel easily due to his wheelchair. And Patrick head the power player who stayed there from the 1st race has long retired. There must be good people at the team but not big enough to push the team to mid or front of the pack. Where a team as prestigious as Williams belong. It is so hard to run well as a independent hence the copying of airo and brake ducts at racing point.

Glad to see a thread going on the 500, was coming here to create one myself!

Speeds are getting nuts again. I saw a few guys touch 240 in qualy. In this modern era, I'm not sure there is another track run by a top-level series where setting a good laptime is just as much about guts as it is about skill. It can go so wrong, so fast - you can go from in the groove to in the catch fence in about a second, really kind of terrifying to watch!

Team Andretti is looking fast in qualy. That's good news for me, because I'm a Rossi fan and I'd love to see him take another 500 (especially after the subpar season he's had up to this point). Honestly though, with this series, even on the road courses it's pretty unpredictable...on an oval over a 500 mile distance, I really believe all 33 entrants have at least a chance. If you look at the margins in qualy, it's not hard to imagine small changes in conditions (heat, humidity, wind, timing of cautions, etc) can make a huge different. Someone who looked out of it in qualy can suddenly be the man to beat.

Looking forward to it!
Anyone but Scott Dixon!

These are my predictions (probably all wrong):
- Alonso out by half distance
- A Penske car will lead at some point
- Dixon will finish but not win
- Daly will finish in top 5
- Andretti car will win. Not Marco.

A second fire...any time they spray a bunch of that retardant, I think it increases the chance of a long yellow (especially if it's anywhere near the line).

Too bad for Ericcson. He had the best looking helmet in the field, that thing is awesome!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back