Alright when was that again.....?

Crash is no fight for Lewis at all, and personally I am glad when he comes in second because he is not the threat to Lewis, it's Bottas who is the threat, and as long as Crash is keeping Bottas at bay, he's allowing Lewis to run away in the points that much more, so it plays nicely into Lewis's hands.

It's relaxed to have a far superiour car. Bottas is just slow in general. Like Albon.

1. Where did you get the information from that RB build a car for Max's specific needs? Reliable source please and not some Sky Sports people trying to create interesting stories.
2. What was Vettel's answer to the question? Did he confirm to that Sky Sports woman, who was trying to create an interesting story, that indeed his car was worse than Leclerc's?
3. Do you really think Jos Verstappen has that kind of influence on Helmut Marko and Dietrich Mateschitz?

You seem to be thinking whatever Sky Sports says is true...but they are just press people.
I don't need proof, because I can think for myself. I can add do the math and come up with the obvious answer, and I never listen to anyone on Sky Sports because those guys are idiots. They are the worst.

Hell this weekend was the first time that I have really enjoyed the on-air commentating because Rosberg made it very fun, and interesting the whole time that he was on air - indeed. People were even telling him this when they were using the Twitter App on air. They felt that he was making it fun and interesting, and to keep up the good work - I for one totally agree. But the rest of them are boring, and I'm usually only interested in the race, and not any of them.

I don't need proof, because I can think for myself. I can add do the math and come up with the obvious answer, and I never listen to anyone on Sky Sports because those guys are idiots. They are the worst.

Hell this weekend was the first time that I have really enjoyed the on-air commentating because Rosberg made it very fun, and interesting the whole time that he was on air - indeed. People were even telling him this when they were using the Twitter App on air. They felt that he was making it fun and interesting, and to keep up the good work - I for one totally agree. But the rest of them are boring, and I'm usually only interested in the race, and not any of them.

You watch onboard only with FX (no speak) I assume.

Lewis was in a class of his own today...great drive.
I too, feared he'd hit tire trouble at the rate he was pulling away from Max in that first stint.
It was a good decision not to go onto the softs at the end.
There was no real point in taking that chance.
He had a new set of mediums and knew potentially what the car would do per lap on them.
The temperatures were even hotter than the two Silverstone races, which makes it all the more impressive.

It's relaxed to have a far superiour car. Bottas is just slow in general. Like Albon.
Lewis just knows the tires better than anyone, that hekps him. Now, It's not that Bottas is slow, it's that Bottas is completely outclassed. Bottas could be a number one driver on any other team, but against his current teammate - he just doesn;t stand a chance. Albon however doesn't have to be slow, he just needs a car that is fully configured to his liking, and not to his teammate's liking. Then he could driver that thing like nuts, and possibly put on the second row.

Red Bull doesn't deserve to win in my opinion, because they allowed Ricciardo to slip between their fingers. That's my opinion though.

Lewis just knows the tires better than anyone, that hekps him. Now, It's not that Bottas is slow, it's that Bottas is completely outclassed. Bottas could be a number one driver on any other team, but against his current teammate - he just doesn;t stand a chance. Albon however doesn't have to be slow, he just needs a car that is fully configured to his liking, and not to his teammate's liking. Then he could driver that thing like nuts, and possibly put on the second row.

Red Bull doesn't deserve to win in my opinion, because they allowed Ricciardo to slip between their fingers. That's my opinion though.

Mercedes set the car up for Hamiltons' liking. Bottas just needs a car that is fully configured to his liking. You will notice Hamilton is not that fast, the Mercedes is. Albon however, doesn't stand a chance, he is completely outclassed by Verstappen. Let's see if Mercedes could setup the car more to Bottas liking too at Spa!

'Lewis just knows the tires better than anyone' Yes, I bet he does.
GettyImages-1263408899-e1596381411430.jpg

Last edited:
@ZuneGuy Verstappen also overtook Bottas @ Monaco. In a Toro Rosso. Hamilton (Mercedes) just has a much faster car then everybody else. That's why they win races. Even a slower racing driver like Bottas will have a podium everyday in a Mercedes that is build towards Hamiltons' liking. Verstappen destroy his team mates, that's why they are leaving. Hamilton would also leave Mercedes in a year if Verstappen become his team mate.

This race Hamilton was a bit lucky with the tyres. Last 2 races he failed to manage them. One race he was having a flat tyre in the last lap and the race after he made them blister and wear so fast, I've never seen that bad tyre management before. Verstappen did so much better, he even won the race vs. a superiour Mercedes car of Hamilton.

Last edited:

I could easily make the argument that Bottas is slow because Mercedes develops the car to Hamilton's liking and I would have as much proof as your "theory" regarding Red Bull. It's not uncommon for a driver to blame the car when they are slow, we heard it from all Schumacher's team-mates etc. How do you tell the difference between a driver just being slow and the car being intentionally made difficult for them to drive? Ricciardo by the way managed to win every year when racing as Max's team-mate, so looks like they didn't sabotage his car quite as much then.

Lewis is such a tool though, i cant believe more people can't see it.
After a very easy and extremely dull victory due to the massive advantage of car and having a crap team mate, he just has to go and say

"oh...has the race finished...man i was in the zone i didn't realise...."

Zone... as if this zone is why he is wining.....Jesus wept...

@ZuneGuy Verstappen also overtook Bottas @ Monaco. In a Toro Rosso. Hamilton (Mercedes) just has a much faster car then everybody else. That's why they win races. Even a slower racing driver like Bottas will have a podium everyday in a Mercedes that is build towards Hamiltons' liking. Verstappen destroy his team mates, that's why they are leaving. Hamilton would also leave Mercedes in a year if Verstappen become his team mate.

This race Hamilton was a bit lucky with the tyres. Last 2 races he failed to manage them. One race he was having a flat tyre in the last lap and the race after he made them blister and wear so fast, I've never seen that bad tyre management before. Verstappen did so much better, he even won the race vs. a superiour Mercedes car of Hamilton.

Lewis is just having a lucky career(6 world titles). It's the car doing all the work. Ask Seb how easy it is to be in a fast car and have to perform up to that car week after week, year after year.
HATTERS will Hate.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back